Turn on thread page Beta

i am deeply sorry. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phonicsdude)
    Personally I dont give a f***. How could anyone make a big fuss out of it?!

they're just as loserish as you for actually giving a monkeys...grow some balls! All of you!

n.b. :eek:
    well i know what i did was wrong and i shouldnt have done it, i appreciate what you sed, but i still think i am a total loser.

ReputationRep:
    "Im a creep, Im a loser!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezzie69)
    Ok im going be honest with you i'm not that fond of you either, however you have a right not to like me and i can live with that, i have just tried to prove that i am sorry, it won't happen again , ever, i love this website and i am on it all the time, it is so helpful with acedemic stuff and i really enjoy chatting to all you guys, i cant believe i was stupid enough to risk it all on trying to impress you all! i am soooo sorry and i deeply regret my actions.
    to be fair, you only don't like me because i exposed you. Plagiarism is a serious issue that shouldn't be treated lightly. Did you honestly feel good when people innocently praised you for someone else's work? Surely that was a hollow victory. I agree you are a total loser. So did the mods not ban or even warn you?

ps hope the changes are 'constructive' enough for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alro)
    to be fair, you only don't like me because i exposed you. Plagiarism is a serious issue that shouldn't be treated lightly. Did you honestly feel good when people innocently praised you for someone else's work? Surely that was a hollow victory. I agree you are a total loser. So did the mods not ban or even warn you?

ps hope the changes are 'constructive' enough for you

Thats not very nice

no i did not feel good. I didn't say i didnt like you, i sed " i'm not all that fond of you" i respect you actually.

ReputationRep:
    Madness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sezzie69)
    [/B]
    Thats not very nice

no i did not feel good. I didn't say i didnt like you, i sed " i'm not all that fond of you" i respect you actually.
    fond: having a strong liking, inclination, or affection

hence if you are not all that fond of me you don't particularly like me. However dislike and respect are not mutually exclusive so thank you.

Can't win with you can we? You obviously can't handle any form of criticism - constructive or not.
    how about doing something constructive to deserve praise? http://www.arvonfoundation.org/pages...sp?CourseID=12
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by alro)
    So did the mods not ban or even warn you?
    Sezzie has been banned from the Gallery

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Sezzie has been banned from the Gallery
    I could have told him that.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.