Turn on thread page Beta

What people think of muslim women covering themselves watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    that is his decision as a citizen.
    Evidently there's an incompatibility.

ReputationRep:
    and where does this fabrication come from...?
    i never said anything of the sort. i said that they were incompatible, if ur so insecure and melodramatic as to read inferior in to this then i would consider your feeling on the matter ahead of mine.

who are you to criticise christians ?
    who said i criticized.

you obviously thought that muslims follow religion more closely than christians, and hence u critiiczed it by saying that it isnt compatible with western side.

looking at the stats, eastern side of the world are more religous than the western side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    Maybe this is going to sound a bit 'contraversial', or 'non politically correct'. So if you are easily offended, don't read it.

As far as im concerned, if a family has migrated into this country, they should be made to learn ENGLISH and ENGLISH TRADITIONS. They have no right to critisise the way our law is contructed because of their 'religious rights', if they dont like the way it is... then goodbye
    there is nothing to be offended by. you realise that social cohesion and harmony relies on a few basic principles of living in our society. the primary one being, you accept English law as the highest order of authority.

ReputationRep:

who are you to criticise christians ?
    who are you to criticise muslims?

ReputationRep:
    ye, so they cant wear what they like, non-muslim women can. thats what i said about a page ago. read the thread title.
    and whats wrong with that then?

ReputationRep:
    ye, so they cant wear what they like, non-muslim women can. thats what i said about a page ago. read the thread title.
    Ur begining to be a bit more reasonable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Evidently there's an incompatibility.
    how? if someone tells me about a murder, i can tell the police or i can say nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    who said i criticized.
    you said Christians didnt obey their religious convictions.

you obviously thought that muslims follow religion more closely than christians, and hence u critiiczed it by saying that it isnt compatible with western side.

looking at the stats, eastern side of the world are more religous than the western side.
    i didnt obviously think anything.
    whats your point?

ReputationRep:
    how? if someone tells me about a murder, i can tell the police or i can say nothing.
    First of all you aren't a priest.

Priests must keep what they heard in confessions as SECRET, so if they don't tell to the authorities they are breaking the law and they are complice of the crime.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by capslock)
    Maybe this is going to sound a bit 'contraversial', or 'non politically correct'. So if you are easily offended, don't read it.

As far as im concerned, if a family has migrated into this country, they should be made to learn ENGLISH and ENGLISH TRADITIONS. They have no right to critisise the way our law is contructed because of their 'religious rights', if they dont like the way it is... then goodbye
    What happens though if they are a convert ie turn Muslim. and start harping on about religious rights?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    who are you to criticise muslims?
    where?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    who are you to critisice muslims?
    i never criticized christians.

actual christians are religious, however a lot of the western world class themselves as christians but dont follow the traditions - going to church, praying etc.

in the muslim world, a muslim is an actual muslim (generally) - more praying, going to mosques etc.

you said that this is not so good as there is less choice than in the western side.

i am saying, who are you to criticize muslim ways because it isnt "compatible" with the western side. so what?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    First of all you aren't a priest.

Priests must keep what they heard in confessions as SECRET, so if they don't tell to the authorities they are breaking the law and they are complice of the crime.
    i.e. the American who told his preist that he gave away secrets to the Russians. The priest didn't tell the authorities.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with the french

no religions anywhere...
    no godamn crazy symbols like crazy...lol like brainwashed religious maniacs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    and whats wrong with that then?
    im repeating myself. it is incompatible with western values and social principles. in a western country that means loss of social cohesion.

ReputationRep:
    Can everyone stop replying me and sending e-mails every s, I'm leaving now, it was nice to see all these opinions , have a good day, see u lata

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crack iZ Wack)
    Ur begining to be a bit more reasonable
    i always was. my stance hasnt changed.

ReputationRep:
    where?
    u said that it isnt good for the eastern world to be religious. i.e.) muslims as it isnt compatible with the western world.

u said that muslim religion is bad as they dont let people dress how they want.

you said that the western side is ebtter because of its more "liberal" and "democratic" views.

shows how much you know then.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    I agree with the french

no religions anywhere...
    no godamn crazy symbols like crazy...lol like brainwashed religious maniacs...
    "crazy symbols"? Is this the view of a tolerant society?

ReputationRep:
    im repeating myself. it is incompatible with western values and social principles. in a western country that means loss of social cohesion.
    well if u want compatibility, then why dont western people follow eastern traditions more then? whats wrong with that?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.