Turn on thread page Beta

What people think of muslim women covering themselves watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    i.e. the American who told his preist that he gave away secrets to the Russians. The priest didn't tell the authorities.
    Yes, thanks, at least you are reasonable.
    I think that she would never admit that she were wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vienna95)
    where?
    through constant implications that the western way of life is the RIGHT way of life, and others should adjust to it.

the post was nothing against you, by the way, bono, just using the pint vienna made against it against her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crack iZ Wack)
    Can everyone stop replying me and sending e-mails every s, I'm leaving now, it was nice to see all these opinions , have a good day, see u lata
    Unsuscribe from the thread then. In usercp and options.

ReputationRep:
    wack is leaving...

please lets stop this convo and resume it when he's back!

ReputationRep:
    i always was. my stance hasnt changed.
    no, u just have been really wobbly thas all........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    First of all you aren't a priest.

Priests must keep what they heard in confessions as SECRET, so if they don't tell to the authorities they are breaking the law and they are complice of the crime.
    yes and that law holds. since christianity plays a major role in english law, it is sympathetic to the role of religious figures.

ReputationRep:
    yes and that law holds. since christianity plays a major role in english law, it is sympathetic to the role of religious figures.
    Crap, that's your answer, plain crap.
    Anyone else saw the incompatibility.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    through constant implications that the western way of life is the RIGHT way of life, and others should adjust to it.

the post was nothing against you, by the way, bono, just using the pint vienna made against it against her.
    exactly. ditto.

she has it rammed into her brain that western is better than eastern automatically.

my point was, the eastern side is more religious than the western side, therefore why should the east suddenly be like the western side.

Why not the other way round?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El_Borish)
    where? talk about chip-on-shoulder. *shakes head*

ReputationRep:
    im repeating myself. it is incompatible with western values and social principles. in a western country that means loss of social cohesion.
    Well what about places like Saudi Arabia where Western values are mingled with Eastern ones. Is there a loss of social cohesion? Yes, but only due to the ineptness of the governing ruler. Who is corrupted by the Western world, i.e. Cars, women etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    no, u just have been really wobbly thas all........
    where?

ReputationRep:
    where? talk about chip-on-shoulder. *shakes head*
    what do u mean where?

you talk for an hour about western being superior, then u say "where" in order to make us gather quotes from you.

"more liberal", "democratic" etc - "less social cohesion"

ringing a bell?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, thanks, at least you are reasonable.
    I think that she would never admit that she were wrong.
    where am i wrong? its rather arrogant of you to assume the argument has ceased.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bono)
    what do u mean where?

you talk for an hour about western being superior, then u say "where" in order to make us gather quotes from you.

"more liberal", "democratic" etc - "less social cohesion"

ringing a bell?
    I give up, maybe it's a machine and that's why she can't admit she's wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Well what about places like Saudi Arabia where Western values are mingled with Eastern ones. Is there a loss of social cohesion? Yes, but only due to the ineptness of the governing ruler. Who is corrupted by the Western world, i.e. Cars, women etc.
    corrupted? i think that proves my point.

ReputationRep:
    where?
    your views have no sense to them.
    you say the estern world should ideally become more "western", even though you know its a controversial opinion that only causes argument.

you are just like a troll.

I dont mind your anti-east views, but u give no reason to back them up whatsoever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    wack is leaving...

please lets stop this convo and resume it when he's back!

Ok , I'm wrong , I take back whatever I said about stop sending me replys

ReputationRep:
    where am i wrong? its rather arrogant of you to assume the argument has ceased.
    Crap crap again.
    I already showed an incompatibility, anyone can see it, you don't, you must be blind.

ReputationRep:
    Crap, that's your answer, plain crap.
    Anyone else saw the incompatibility.
    well if they did no one has pointed it out.

ReputationRep:
    corrupted? i think that proves my point.
    yes, the point that the western world is so amazing and better than the eastern world.

doubt it.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.