The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Exactly one month's time, we will be getting our gcse results!!!

not long to gooo :frown:
Reply 41
nooooooooooooooo i cant wait that long!
Reply 42
tooo lonngg!!!
well just 2 weeks til my hols now and then its only 2 days after i get back....:redface:
im soo gonna be nervous on the plane ride back!! :frown:
Reply 43
what do you think you will get?
We've already done a month, just one more to go is like what we've done, doesn't seem as bad. Or think of it of two tow weeks, so in two weeks it'll only be two weeks to go.

Hope I do well :/
Reply 45
do we pick it up from skool or do they send it home?? :ninja:
i think from school But my school are so annoying! They didnt even tell us ANYTHING about when and where to get results! GRRR. But thanks TSR for letting me know :biggrin: :p:
F*ck, i thought we collected our results on the Wednesday (24th). I have to see some specialsit dentisst guy about me getting a brace. Two bad things on one day, that really sucks :frown:
Reply 48
its the 25th and not the 24th
Reply 49
matrix99
do we pick it up from skool or do they send it home?? :ninja:

Depends on your school. Most will require you to come in.
Reply 50
i am going in to school on the 25th at 11am ! sorry i am so excited ! :biggrin:
Reply 51
kinza75

Good for you. Don't apologise. :smile: It's your right to be excited; you've deserved it .
kinza75

Your waiting 'till 11. I'm going in at 9, I won't be able to wait, but that because I have to enrole at college on the same day.
Brubaskia
its the 25th and not the 24th

I didn't realsie that until this morning. Had to change appointment to 5th september :mad:
Reply 54
ok.
P.s good luck to all of u in ere. I hope you get the grades you want and do well and I hope you all get what u want!

good luck.
Reply 55
why thank you!...and i've been told to go in at 11 by the way :wink:
Brubaskia
ok.
P.s good luck to all of u in ere. I hope you get the grades you want and do well and I hope you all get what u want!

good luck.

Thanks! U 2! Ive got 2 say I haven't spoken to anyone on here yet who doesn't seem 2 deserve all the best in their results! :smile:

Latest