Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Not conceited at all are you?
    hell no. all a person needs is confidence, thats what i have alot of. with confidence you can do anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    hell no. all a person needs is confidence, thats what i have alot of. with confidence you can do anything.
    ure lucky white isnt on, he'd smath you to the ground with his almighty wit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    and can make any girl fall in love with me.
    ...until you open your mouth

What school do you go to? i doubt it's the best...*looks for an arguement*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    There is a huge difference between confidence and conceitedness, I believe you have the two confused. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    that's weird, and scary...maybe i won't ever put mine on, for fear it'll remain on your hard drive forever... :eek: as long as it's not on your 4 inch floppy
    It's ok, I'm a normal, sensible person and I wouldn't dream of doing anything with the pictures.

Here's my picture by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ollie)
    ure lucky white isnt on, he'd smath you to the ground with his almighty wit!
    he'll be jealous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_musical_guy)
    It's ok, I'm a normal, sensible person and I wouldn't dream of doing anything with the pictures.

*falls off chair and rolls under (your) bed crying with laughter*

ReputationRep:
    I have a whole file full of people's pictures on UK-learning. I save them as I see them.
    Thats just plain weird! You must have got looking for these since you weren't here when onlywee was around, yet you have her picture!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    he'll be jealous.
    sowhat school is it, huh tough guy?

ReputationRep:

:eek: Now I am scared.

ReputationRep:

Oh deary me. LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    he'll be jealous.
    Of a conceited little twit, doubt it!

ReputationRep:
    cardinal wiseman. it acheived a 96% gcse pass grade last year and the average IQ is 121 for year 11 students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    :eek: Now I am scared.
    Lol me too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    cardinal wiseman. it acheived a 96% gcse pass grade last year and the average IQ is 121 for year 11 students.
    you forgot ego% 1,000,000,000,000............... ........ :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)

You sound like a bit of a **** to me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mikie)
    BAH, that's nothing. my school's in west london and has a 100% gcse pass rate (oooooooooooh!) heh, i beat u at your own game

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    You sound like a bit of a **** to me.
    To put it bluntly...

ReputationRep:
    little? i'm 6'2 and i'm not and very strong and athletic. who knows, i could become a professional footballer soon and you'll be saying i used to speak to that guy on da internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    BAH, that's nothing. my school's in west london and has a 100% gcse pass rate (oooooooooooh!) heh, i beat u at your own game
    AND an IQ of 250 for yr 11 students...

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.