Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by serendipity)
    AND half the year belongs to MENSA...beat that.
    An IQ of 250 is quite unlikely. And a point of note is that you obviously are quite dumb . IQ is not relative to age. You'll be a lot smarter at the age of 20 than 12, but your IQ won't increase. Second point of note, is nobody cares how well their peers do at GCSE. Jesus you really must be a bunch of children. I couldnt have given a flying aeroplane if my school had a pass rate of 70% or 80%. Important thing to me is how I did, which was well enough to get me where I wanted to be.
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    tut, tut, language. no one is rating anybody based on the IQ score. if someone wants to bluff on their IQ score, let them do it as they feel like. i agree with you on the point that no one can have 200+. i read somewhere that even stephen hawkings has only around 200 (give or take a few more) but not definitely 250.

phew, we are amidst virtual geniuses!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Awww, thanks.
    Why do think I hate you?

Lovely was a fake?
    erm, i just thought u did :confused: nevermind..so u dont?

and lovely..she posted them pics remember? and kept saying "enjoy" lol, yes well they weren't her pics. and also, she signed up with a 2nd name "HIA" and used it to make threads asking what people thought of lovely. my m8 asked edders to see if lovely and HIA were the same person..and they were. strange person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)
    No I don't hate you, I think your great and am surprised that you thought otherwise.

and lovely..she posted them pics remember? and kept saying "enjoy" lol, yes well they weren't her pics. and also, she signed up with a 2nd name "HIA" and used it to make threads asking what people thought of lovely. my m8 asked edders to see if lovely and HIA were the same person..and they were. strange person.
    Hmm, and to think I was nice to her. Allthough I thought the attention seeking was getting pretty bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrzySxyCool)
    weve had threads about weight,colour,favourate this, favourate that!but who is the fittest on uk-learning? anyone got any pics?

crzysxycool stop posting spam

and for further reference....i AM the cutest

ReputationRep:
    An IQ of 250 is quite unlikely. And a point of note is that you obviously are ****ing dumn. IQ is not relative to age. You'll be a lot smarter at the age of 20 than 12, but your IQ won't increase.
    Second point of note, is who the **** cares how well their peers do at GCSE. Jesus you really must be a bunch of children. I couldnt have given a flying crap if my school had a pass rate of 70% or 80%. Important thing to me is how I did, which was well enough to get me where I wanted to be.
    J
    TBH i think serendipity was just posting to shut that stupid kid mikie up. I really doubt she was being serious about all that!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chicken)
    TBH i think serendipity was just posting to shut that stupid kid mikie up. I really doubt she was being serious about all that!!!
    yeah...looks like he got a bit worked up bout all that lol, it was blatently to shut him up!

ReputationRep:
    An IQ of 250 is quite unlikely. And a point of note is that you obviously are ****ing dumn. IQ is not relative to age. You'll be a lot smarter at the age of 20 than 12, but your IQ won't increase.
    Second point of note, is who the **** cares how well their peers do at GCSE. Jesus you really must be a bunch of children. I couldnt have given a flying crap if my school had a pass rate of 70% or 80%. Important thing to me is how I did, which was well enough to get me where I wanted to be.
    J
    tsk *rolls eyes* some people have no sense of humour...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShOcKzZ)

eww how weird is she??! blatantly a 50 year old man... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    J
    FYI, that was our point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kita)
    yeah...looks like he got a bit worked up bout all that lol, it was blatently to shut him up!
    Well he disappeared very soon after!

ReputationRep:
    Well he disappeared very soon after!
    Then reappeared 5 mins later as dave avit. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Then reappeared 5 mins later as dave avit. :rolleyes:
    Did he? I think I must have left then. Typical - what did he say he was this time - dark, handsome, mysterious and at a school with 102% pass rates?!

ReputationRep:
    Did he? I think I must have left then. Typical - what did he say he was this time - dark, handsome, mysterious and at a school with 102% pass rates?!
    Here it is
    Talk about obvious.

(Original post by serendipity)
    tsk *rolls eyes* some people have no sense of humour...
    O god i'm so sorry, you really must warn us in future when you try to make a funny.
    J

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', '****', and 'Colon'. Need I say more?"

ReputationRep:
    O god i'm so sorry, you really must warn us in future when you try to make a funny.
    J

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', '****', and 'Colon'. Need I say more?"
    smart arse.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.