Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was so looking forward to my A levels being over so that I could relax and not have to worry about things. Now I find that I'm just as stressed out as with exams, only over other things. There's so much on my mind right now - job-hunting, reapplying to uni, my bf's family descending on us, to name but a few - and this is meant to be my time off, but it really doesn't feel like it. And this morning, my job agency phoned to say that I didn't even get to the second round of interviews for this job I really wanted, despite my having thought that the interview went really well, so that's really dented my confidence.

Anyone else finding they're just as stressed during the 'holidays' as they were before exams?!

ReputationRep:
    Take a deep breath girl and just sit back and do what would really make you happy for five minutes! Splash out and let go for five minutes a day and then get going agian... it works...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cornflower_blue)
    Take a deep breath girl and just sit back and do what would really make you happy for five minutes! Splash out and let go for five minutes a day and then get going agian... it works...
    I would like to go shopping but I don't have any money, so I need a job first... so there's that idea out the window!

i'm sorry,why don't you do something fun for abit to take your mind off it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    i'm sorry,why don't you do something fun for abit to take your mind off it?
    I can't think of anything fun to do... except watch Trisha... hmmm :s:

ReputationRep:
    as i said to toher people - sing out loud bring me sunshine by willi e nelson , it works trusst me....

http://lyricsplayground.com/alpha/so...sunshine.shtml

and enjoy.

ReputationRep:
    god u have my sympathy! just try and sit back and relax for a bit and put things into perspective in your head. it usually helps me to do that. or go for a walk or someting to get out the house and away from things. as for the job i know its hard but try and get over it and remember there will be another job out there for you.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.