Turn on thread page Beta

The French Like Their Suppositories, How 'Bout You? watch

ReputationRep:
    It's true! We were told this at a pharmacy course I went on (Xenon will back me up!) And there was one French kid on the course, so we turned to him and asked if he'd ever had one, and he had!

So, has anyone else had one? And if so, what country did you have it in?

ReputationRep:
    and most importantly, where did you have it put?

ReputationRep:
    I think i had a few up my arse once.

Yes, Im half french.
    No I wasnt given then im France.

ReputationRep:
    Um.. what's the purpose of them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    Um.. what's the purpose of them?
    Medication in pill/cream form administered via the anus or vagina. They do NOT have a sexual function, ramroff :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amanda)
    Oh...
    Can't imagine they'd be popular in the US... though you do like your colonic irrigations... Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    Well, they could have been for sexual enhancement, maybe I should copyright that idea !

ReputationRep:
    I live in France and yes they do prescribe them, and let me tell you it's horrible I had a few because of some throat pain. Yes that's right throat hurts stick it up your ass...never understood that really.
    It's really evil...

ReputationRep:
    No, I have never had one, and I don't relish the thought of ever having to have one.

ReputationRep:
    never had one
    don't plan to

ReputationRep:
    As a kid on holiday in France, I had to have one once. From then on, it gave me the impression that the French were backward... I think the idea is that the medicine is absorbed fast as the bum has a lot of blood vessels. I still don't get the obsession though. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Sounds painful. I aim to avoid them, now that I know what they are.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.