Turn on thread page Beta

Broke Brace/mouth issues [three threads merged] watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chewwy)
    put your fingers in line, vertically, and see how many you can get in. you should be able to get three in. if not....

...well, get back to me if you can't and i'll go from there. if you can, it may just some joint pain, in which case glucosamine/flax seed oil may help.

4 Fingers...So Im Safe?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    4 Fingers...So Im Safe?
    I think you are safe i can get 4 in with my mouth wide open. If you can get 4 in when your mouth isn't wide open then you must have a big mouth when it's fully open!

ReputationRep:
    I can usually give my whole hand in-im too scared to try and do that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Juno)
    I'm guessing this is related to your earlier brace post :rolleyes:

Yeah totally talk about getting it way off.

ReputationRep:
    hows it going now??? have you got in touch with someone?

ReputationRep:
    Went to Dentist-he had a go at me-he doesnt even do my check up. He did nothing and the pain is still here-but I thinks it more of a mouth problem now.

ReputationRep:
    stupid dentist... could you not make another appointment but request to see your usual dentist???

ReputationRep:
    I cant open my mouth-Possibly Tonsillitis?

ReputationRep:
    No I don't think so...it sounds more as though it's something to do with your brace being broken

ReputationRep:
    really do you think so?

ReputationRep:
    yah

ReputationRep:
    well....i've had my fair share of bouts of tonsilitus and the symptoms i've had are
    *Raging sore throat
    *Rash
    *Sickness
    *Headache

I've never had problems with opening my mouth....I would get your brace fixed first and then see what happens. You need to see your orthadontist ASAP

ReputationRep:
    But i have also got a Sore throat, pain in swalloing, and I had a really bad headache 2 days ago-I thought it was due to my contacts but maybe not.

ReputationRep:
    Go to the Dr then, they'll be able to tell if it's something to do with your throat instantly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucas123)
    Went to Dentist-he had a go at me-he doesnt even do my check up. He did nothing and the pain is still here-but I thinks it more of a mouth problem now.
    thanx for the rep!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 14, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.