Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm thinking of going to Bath Spa does anyone go there or near it? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Try posting in the General Univeristy Forum?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexihana69)
    I'm thinking of going to Bath Spa does anyone go there or near it? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
    Bit over the top with the old confused smileys don't you think?

Anyway, I used to date someone who went there (big mistake but that's another story!), what subject are you interested in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Bit over the top with the old confused smileys don't you think?

Anyway, I used to date someone who went there (big mistake but that's another story!), what subject are you interested in?
    yeah went a bit crazy there lol i'm interested in doing the Education leading to PGCE, i want to be a primary school teacher!

ReputationRep:
    yeah went a bit crazy there lol i'm interested in doing the Education leading to PGCE, i want to be a primary school teacher!
    Ah right, I can only tell you about the music department I'm afraid! :p:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: oh right never mind i think bath spa looks pretty kewl! did ur ex think it was gd?
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: oh right never mind i think bath spa looks pretty kewl! did ur ex think it was gd?
    :confused:
    He did yeah, but his opinion isn't really one I'd rely on! :p: Newton Park - which is where the uni is - is really nice though, very scenic and there's a lovely long drive. The students don't have a brilliant reputation though, that's the only thing

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=67

try here they might be more helpful

ReputationRep:
    Is Bath Spa a university? I've heared of it but I never realised it was a university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AT82)
    Is Bath Spa a university? I've heared of it but I never realised it was a university.
    yeah it is a university college :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xXMessedUpXx)
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=67

try here they might be more helpful
    cheers babe

ReputationRep:
    Anyone thinking of going to bath spa in 2006? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hiya im going to bath spa to to art so ill be at the other campus to you, but i hope its going to be good!

ReputationRep:
    Hi I live near Bath (about half hour away!) i'm going to Newton park in spet to do tourism management. what are you thinking of studying? if you want any info about bath etc just ask :p: :dancing:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    He did yeah, but his opinion isn't really one I'd rely on! :p: Newton Park - which is where the uni is - is really nice though, very scenic and there's a lovely long drive. The students don't have a brilliant reputation though, that's the only thing
    Reputation? - In who's eyes. You don't have a clue.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is a university college :p:
    No, its a University. Status has been confirmed recently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deano Bambino)
    How the hell do you know if I have a clue or not? I'm going on what I've heard both people who work at Bath Spa (I know several people who work/used to work at the music department) and people in the area say. And it's what people say about universities which forms a reputation. Furthermore, you only need really low grades to get in - only two A levels, for the music department at least. So I DO have a clue, as it happens.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deano Bambino)
    I live here and know, its poor.

ReputationRep:
    why do the students have a bad reputation? im just wondering the grades to get in are pretty low i only need two c's for art but i heard it was a really good uni, im worried now!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 10, 2005

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.