Turn on thread page Beta

Grrrrr... damn evil evil day!!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Grrrr.... first, i got owken up this morning at about 7 o clock by my brothers wailing, shouting, and general noise making. I mean, i usually get up at about 8/ half 8 at the moment, still to early, but anyway. So i wake up tired, and feeling ill. I've got a cold, or hayfever or something, so want to be not doing much at all today. Now my dads in a bad mood (he's been lying on the settee for over a week with a stomach ache, so he thinks he's got the right to moan, shout and complain at everyone, as well as make people do stuff for him), so he starts complaining that i'm ill, like its a crime or something, so i decide i just want to get out of there, because i can't deal with all that crap right now, so i get sorted to go up to brighton.
    So then he tells me that i've got to go up maplins for him, because he's 'too ill' to do it, which is a long way off my route around brighton, up to the uni (where i am now), which is annoying. Anyway, i go off to brighton, go around the shops for a little bit, looking for a job kinda as well (to earn some money, which i'm not that good on at the moment). So i go into places where i've dropped off my CV, replying to job adverts, asking them if theres going to be interviews or stuff, just to show i'm keen and everything. Okay, so the first place tells me that i didn't get an interview, because they wanted people who could be sure of their hours (i don't know my timetable for uni next year, so i don't know when i'm free to work), which is fair enough i suppose. Anyway, the second place, which i knew should interview me, as they were offering flexible hours and stuff (usually meaning flexible for them, rather than for their employees, but anyway). I mean, its not like the places are anything special (this happened to be clintons... not a great place to work, but if they have hours to suit me, then thats cool)... anyway, so i go in there, and the application date has passed, but they've gone and lost my CV or something... right then, i was really pissed off, tired and ill and everything, so i cut my losses with jobs, and went to maplins.
    First, i had to walk round a load of shops, and it was around 12ish. Now half the shops had signs saying there was a 2 minute silence at 12, for the terrorist attacks, so i stopped walking, and singing (which i was doing for no real reason, just felt like it, though i realised that singing "Taste You" by Melissa Auf Der Maur in the middle of the street was rather embarassing, but anyway...) but almost everyone was still walking around, chatting away and stuff. I mean sure, keep walking, but at least make some attempt at the silence thing. The shop staff were all good though, they were showing their respect, but the uncaringness of the people in general really annoyed me. I felt like shouting something, but i was keeping quiet, and i couldn't think of anything to shout that didn't contain a load of expletives, so i didnt... anyway, i eventually get to maplins.Bynow i've got a damn headache, so i go in there and spend 10 minutes trying to work out what it is i'm looking for in there, going to one counter, who then says i have to go to the other (fair enough, i've never bought anything there before, so i didn't know where to go). Anyway, firstly, they didn't have one of the things that he wanted, so i phoned him up, and he went on and on at me, like it was my fault they didn't have it in stock, and then spent 10 minutes phoning them up, complaining about it, while i'm still standing there, and eventually, i pay for the thing to be delivered. Now, the guy there was sure he had the other things (these were only little stupid connector thingies, that i don't have a clue about), so i spent 10 minutes looking around all their packs of little connector thingies, and couldn't find them. So this shop guy comes and looks, and can't find them either, so says they don't have any (even though he checked on the damn computer thingy, which said they did), so i had to call up my dad again, he wanted me to sort out for them to send it to us like the other thingy, but then the guy says its been discontinued or something, so i have my dad moaning at me even more, again like its my fault that maplins don't base their catalogue on what he wants to buy! :mad: :mad: :mad:...
    Anyway, so i eventually get up to the uni, boiliing hot, my nuts sore, rubbing against the bottom of my boxers (i don't know why, they don't usually get sore)... i was going to check my horoscope today, but i already know what is says... HAHAHA!!!

I hate today.

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha, i didn't realise how pissed off i was till i wrote that...

ReputationRep:
    I cba to read it but, it looked angry...

:hugs:

Would a death orgy help??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    I cba to read it but, it looked angry...

:hugs:

Would a death orgy help??
    No, it would probably freak me out, and make my headache worse.

ReputationRep:
    you should get a blog

ReputationRep:
    You sound like my boyfriend most days, but then he complains cos he has to get up early, not cos he is woken up. Then has a **** day at work cos its too hot or his boss is being a ****. Then he goes home and can't afford to come over to mine, then he goes to bed and can't sleep cos its too hot. The highlight of his day is his phone call to me.

ReputationRep:
    You should definitely have an orgy with your best friends, right now!.. not the death bit though... that's weird and you miss out on all the lovely awkwardness next morning.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.