Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:

This is about nothing more than showing solidarity! Sign the TSR 'Not Afriad' petition, and pop the following into your signature, to show that old/young, Christian/Muslim/Jew/everyother religion simply ARE NOT AFRAID!

TSR: We are NOT AFRAID!

ReputationRep:
    Fluffy.

I AM NOT AFRAID!

ReputationRep:
    There is nothing to fear, so i am certainly not afraid... well, except if they make a 100 foot high robots with flamethrower arms, laser beam eyes, and rocket attachments... then i might be a little afraid, but besides that... I AM NOT AFRAID!!!

ReputationRep:
    Sorry - but is this website not the most embarrassing thing ever?

Yes, its innovative and lightens the mood, but kind of embarrassing? or is it just me.
    For people to post 'were not afraid' remarks on a website with some sort of photo must mean they kind of are?

ReputationRep:
    I'm not afraid!!

ReputationRep:
    :yy:

ReputationRep:
    fluffy what is the font colour size ect

ReputationRep:
    Here we go: Just close the spaces next to each opening square bracket:

[ FONT=Comic Sans MS][ SIZE=3][ COLOR=Plum]TSR: We are [/COLOR] NOT AFRAID! [/SIZE] [/FONT]

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure loads of terrorists are hanging out on TSR. They're probably thinking "Damn. They're not afraid. Shall we just give up and go and get a kebab? Or shall we unleash further waves of terror?...On balance let's go for the kebab"

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid... :bawling: what if the kebab shop is shut, visesh??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    I'm sure loads of terrorists are hanging out on TSR. They're probably thinking "Damn. They're not afraid. Shall we just give up and go and get a kebab? Or shall we unleash further waves of terror?...On balance let's go for the kebab"
    Exactly! Kebabs!

Although, reading some of the views on the 'London Bombing' thread before they were deleted by the Mods, and seeing the number of people banned from TSR on that day for posting vile, inflammatory drivel, you might be surprised...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saiyamana)
    I'm afraid... :bawling: what if the kebab shop is shut, visesh??
    It won't ever be shut because I kidnapped Somalian children and made them set up a kebab shop in my house. I threaten them with explosions and death if my kebabs are not up to standard.

(I should add this is not actually being typed by visesh. im in his house. does he know I'm here....? Only the kebabkinder can tell you that)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by visesh)
    It won't ever be shut because I kidnapped Somalian children and made them set up a kebab shop in my house. I threaten them with explosions and death if my kebabs are not up to standard.

(I should add this is not actually being typed by visesh. im in his house. does he know I'm here....? Only the kebabkinder can tell you that)
    :eek: that's cruel!! is your kebab served with a salad, i may pop in sometime, get a kebab, shoot saddam, etc

ReputationRep:
    They love it.

ReputationRep:
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    God yes this is embarrassing..

ReputationRep:
    I'm not afraid.

Katie

ReputationRep:
    Is this a piss-take of the Donnie Darko motivational tape thing?

ReputationRep:
    now the website was shown on a usa news show now they know about it so tork about spam there will be a lot of image from the usa on there now

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.