Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhivago)
    Cheers. By the way, could you tell me who it is in your avatar - it reminds me of someone/I think I know who it is, but I ain't sure...
    It's Katherine Moennig, she's off the L Word.

ReputationRep:
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I love Placebo :love:

Black Market Music is my favourite album (full of great songs - Special K, Peeping Tom, Black Eyed, Spite & Malice, etc, etc...) although Without you I'm Nothing follows VERY closely (Pure Morning, Allergic to Thoughts, Every You Every Me, Burger Queen being my top songs on that album), followed by Sleeping With Ghosts and their first (self titled?), which are kinda level pegging with me... I absolutely love HK Farewell (the bonus track on Placebo after Swallow) I listen to that over and over all the time
    I'm not sure whether I like Sleeping with Ghosts as much as I used to, they changed quite a bit on that album I think. It became much less raw than the first 3...

I think I've said enough
    *shuts up*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I love Placebo :love:

Black Market Music is my favourite album (full of great songs - Special K, Peeping Tom, Black Eyed, Spite & Malice, etc, etc...) although Without you I'm Nothing follows VERY closely (Pure Morning, Allergic to Thoughts, Every You Every Me, Burger Queen being my top songs on that album), followed by Sleeping With Ghosts and their first (self titled?), which are kinda level pegging with me... I absolutely love HK Farewell (the bonus track on Placebo after Swallow) I listen to that over and over all the time
    I'm not sure whether I like Sleeping with Ghosts as much as I used to, they changed quite a bit on that album I think. It became much less raw than the first 3...

I think I've said enough
    *shuts up*
    Hi!
    I know what you mean about SWG it's more polished and a lot less... 'weird' than the other 3...
    All the secret songs are great lol!

ReputationRep:
    Can I join please?

ReputationRep:
    Oh, and I've just found this here :

Everytime we're intercepted
    Feels more like suicide
    Slow and sad, come in silence
    Arise a bitter mine
    (See you at the bitter end)

I love to see you run around
    And I can see you now
    Running to me, arms wide out

Come on and reach inside
    Grab the gentleness inside here there is something wrong
    (that last bit here doesn't sound right to me though :confused: )

Heard a cry
    Six months time
    In six months time
    prepare the end

But then the site may not be completely accurate about that :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-Jo-x)
    Can I join please?
    Yes indeedy... I'll put you on the list!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Oh, and I've just found this here :

Everytime we're intercepted
    Feels more like suicide
    Slow and sad, come in silence
    Arise a bitter mine

I love to see you run around
    And I can see you now
    Running to me, arms wide out

Come on and reach inside
    Grab the gentleness inside here there is something wrong

Heard a cry
    Six months time
    In six months time
    prepare the end

But then the site may not be completely accurate about that :confused:
    Not sure about that bit I put in bold, but it seems to fit... where'd ya find that?
    If it's right mind I'm a bit ashamed of them the lyrics are s***! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raven~)
    Not sure about that bit I put in bold, but it seems to fit... where'd ya find that?
    If it's right mind I'm a bit ashamed of them the lyrics are s***! :rolleyes:
    See my edit... That bit tapped onto the end of the line really isn't right, I've just listened, there's no way on earth it fits... Although the rest does seem to go quite well, so I'd have to agree, not what I'd expected from Molko at all!
    (oh, and the site is linked in the word 'here' in original post :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    See my edit... That bit tapped onto the end of the line really isn't right, I've just listened, there's no way on earth it fits... Although the rest does seem to go quite well, so I'd have to agree, not what I'd expected from Molko at all!
    (oh, and the site is linked in the word 'here' in original post :p: )
    It's a mystery.... Maybe he's losing his touch *burns at stake for blasphemy* or maybe not

ReputationRep:
    :eek: sign me up for this soc...placebo rock :rock:

ReputationRep:
    You're signed up
    what's your favourite Placebo album? So far we've got lots of votes for Black Market Music... I'm having a hard time deciding though!

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping with ghosts and my fav song it probley pure morning :rock:
    or special K..

you should make a poll for the best album

ReputationRep:
    Can I join please!

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course you can join! Tell us your favourites
    A poll is a good idea actually....

ReputationRep:
    Every you, every me... Nancy Boy... Pure Morning... The Bitter End... Protege moi... Black-eyed... English Summer Rain... lots!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zoecb)
    Every you, every me... Nancy Boy... Pure Morning... The Bitter End... Protege moi... Black-eyed... English Summer Rain... lots!
    Did you refer Protege Moi to Protect me? My friend prefers the French but personally I'd rather listen to it in English!

ReputationRep:
    i love Placebo last saw them at Reading Festival last year when i was right at the front and they were well words can't describe..
    and as for lyrics well read below my name and ul see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallenone)
    i love Placebo last saw them at Reading Festival last year when i was right at the front and they were well words can't describe..
    and as for lyrics well read below my name and ul see.
    Wow I'm jealous! Come join our society - its pretty quiet, I think we're in a minority here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raven~)
    Did you refer Protege Moi to Protect me? My friend prefers the French but personally I'd rather listen to it in English!
    Do you not love Brian Molko speaking/singing French? :eek:

On that note - Soulmates Never Die (live in Paris) DVD, he speaks French... Alot

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fleff)
    Do you not love Brian Molko speaking/singing French? :eek:

On that note - Soulmates Never Die (live in Paris) DVD, he speaks French... Alot
    Mmm yeah I love the French speaking on SND but I still prefer the English version of Protect me.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.