Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Need some to match my bad mood sometimes.. so suggestions please. I'm guessing most stuff wil be 'rock'.... no screaming metal stuff which i can't understand though please.

ReputationRep:
    Ben Folds Five - Song for the Dumped. Trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like you need to chill out, actually. I recommend Enya - Sail Away. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Fight Music - D12

ReputationRep:
    Iggy Pop and The Stooges - I wanna be your dog

ReputationRep:
    Radiohead - Karma Police ... "this is what you'll get if you mess with us" - That is pretty angry! or Reuben "let's stop hanging out" for the line "let's stop hanging put, let's stop having fun"!

ReputationRep:
    Filter- Welcome to the Fold

ReputationRep:
    Spoon, is your name after the band?!

ReputationRep:
    nope

ReputationRep:
    Oh right. The cutlery then?! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Kashmir by Led Zeppelin is vaguely angry... plus most things on the Matrix soundtrack.. oh i recommend marilyn manson to punch things along to

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely anything by Nine Inch Nails. If you don't like metal then try something off the first album (wonderfully 80's) or possibly their new album... or you should dive into the deep end and download "wish" or "happiness in slavery" off the Broken album. Splendid stuff!

ReputationRep:
    Foo Fighters - Over and Out is always a good one for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizz Kid)
    Sounds like you need to chill out, actually. I recommend Enya - Sail Away. :p:
    Haha that was funny. And perhaps some stats books to read as well Jks.

O/w was gonna suggest '1stp Klosr' by Linkin Park for any of you with nagging divorced mothers who particularly, when you travel hundreds of K's to go and see them during uni break, just whinge about your dad who is really quite a decent person and doesn't need to be talked about like that, but then the same thing happens when you go see your dad, so he's annoying too, music

Hope that helps,

DB_xox

ReputationRep:
    muse are angry *grrr*

radiohead are more depressed, as are nirvana but nirvana do a mix between depressed and angry

ReputationRep:
    The Offspring- The kids aren't alright (thats a good one) its not shouty trust me.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.