Turn on thread page Beta

*GAME* As the world is such a horrible place, build a utopia two stages at a time! watch

ReputationRep:
    SITUATION
    At the moment the world is getting worse. Third world poverty, bombings, falling economy, problems with healthcare and schools are all increasing and wont be getting better any time soon.

That is why a select few must leave the earth and dwell on a space station that I have spent the last 2 years and millions of pounds of NASA's money to design, until either the world destroys itself and we can return (in a kinda Hugo Drax kind of way) or it all blows over and we can return with really cool space tans.

Here is a artists rendition of what I have codenamed "soopa station"
    http://img281.imageshack.us/img281/6...station0bt.jpg

As you can see there is a big wheel because everyone likes those and i mean c'mon imagine the view from up there! Also there is a rollercoaster because after the thrill of getting to the station people will expect it to be exhilarating all the time. The house in the middle is where everyone will live and can house 500 people in total comfort as everyone will have a kilometre square to themselves.

"So what else do you need!" you might be asking. Well true it does seem like everything is catered for but to be quite honest I really don’t know much about building a utopia, I just designed and build kickass space stations. What i need is your TWO things that you would like in the soopa station space city utopia. The rules are as follows but i may update them.

RULEZ
    The first rule of the space station is you don’t talk about the space station as everyone will want to come here because of the Ferris wheel and the rollercoaster. Also i think the government are stealing my brain waves.
    The second rule is no minorities (not racist but they are always blowing stuff up)
    Third rule; no ostriches or emus. Also try to keep a limit on the animals its not a zoo. For example someone might want a dolphin and someone might want a wasp and the last time i checked the two of them don’t get on very well. The last thing we want is a Ferris wheel collapsing due to a dolphin/wasp argument.
    Fourthly, no bringing fancy shoes because the grip will be poor and if you fall off the soopa station we won’t be stopping to pick your sorry ass off the space highway.

Here are the wrong and right examples to play the game. One of the options must be connected with one of the options in the post above…..

My two things were the Ferris wheel and the rollercoaster, so the next post needs…….

WRONG
    I would like in the utopia

1 dolphins and lots of them
    2 fancy stilettos.

RIGHT
    I would like in the utopia

1 A gravity generator to make sure people don’t fly off the rollercoaster and get lost in space like that movie with Joey in it.
    2 a system of socio-economic power similar to the Hindu cast system but with a high court system based on roulette.

GET YOUR THINKING CAPS ON AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

ReputationRep:
    - A library so that we can learn more about the socio-economic hindu cast system thingy-me-bob.
    - A food stand so that we can enjoy the ferris wheel and rollercoaster with full stomachs.

ReputationRep:
    Seems to me like you're building a theme park that takes far too long to get to, only has two decent rides and a crappy education section. Disneyworld already did it.

And why does the house have a sad face?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd27)
    :rofl: That's the door!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jd27)
    :rofl: :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    random!

ReputationRep:
    I saw a sad face before a door..

500 peopl living there, and 2 blacked out windows?? nice view

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Jax_)
    SITUATION
    The second rule is no minorities (not racist but they are always blowing stuff up)
    Quality

ReputationRep:
    This is the most random thing EVER. haha

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.