The Student Room Group
Reply 1
dave avit
mikie is an idiot, who agree's. i go to his school and he is always showing off his smile since he got his braces off. he was a very quite nobody when his mouth was full of metal but now he drives me crazy and i just want to knock out his front two teeth.

erm right. Hows about you keep it in the schoolyard. Just as the rules state you should?
Reply 2
Hmmm, I have a feeling this is Mikie! :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Infinity

Good point, I didn't look at the post count.
Reply 4
Break it up now children.

I shall see you in my office at 3:30 to discuss suitable punishment.
Reply 5
Infinity
no, i used to be his mate then i read his diary with this web site in. he's got a massive crush on a girl in school and i like her as well.
Reply 6
dave avit
no, i used to be his mate then i read his diary with this web site in. he's got a massive crush on a girl in school and i like her as well.

Err, right. :rolleyes:
Reply 7
dave avit

Uh huh, Sure, Do go on 'Mikie'. :rolleyes:
Reply 8
dave avit

Hmmm, so how did you figure he went offline about five minutes ago?

...and why are you posting from the same computer..
Reply 9
dave avit

So now you've learnt that women love a decent smile, and now he also has that smile. You feel you have to knock his teeth out? Well thats kinda sad, but let me help you. Be yourself, be natural, be happy. And don't go around just liking this girl, unless you really plan on waiting for her to ask you out. Go and say hi, hows it going, wanna go do something later? etc etc etc. And don't forget to smile. People find it hard to say no to a smile hehe, though they are also put at ease faster too. Hope this helps. Any questions, just ask. And remember.... Do as I say, and not as I do :wink:
Reply 10
amazingtrade
Break it up now children.

I shall see you in my office at 3:30 to discuss suitable punishment.

*cracks his long whip*

Reply 11
dave avit

so theres a bit of jelousy in this lol. theres plenty of other gals out there ( im 1 of em :wink: )
Reply 12
Ralfskini
Hmmm, so how did you figure he went offline about five minutes ago?

...and why are you posting from the same computer..

and just how did you find out he had the same ip?
Reply 13
Sire
and just how did you find out he had the same ip?

Hes bluffing.
Reply 14
Hes bluffing.

As you wish.
Reply 15
Sire
As you wish.

No I'm serious, it was a calculated guess and a good bluff. Because he isn't a mod.
Reply 16
Hes bluffing.

Yeah, but I'm sure he's correct.
Reply 17
Infinity
Yeah, but I'm sure he's correct.

Righto :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending