The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by SamG94
Pretty sure if you've got an unconditional offer you won't need them or the uni would have asked for them before now. If they need them them you would have been told before now as it can take up to 6 weeks to get replacements through from some exam boards.

Yeah that's what I was thinking that if they needed proof they would've asked before. Also if you enrol and register online you wouldn't have to do it there would you?
It just said on the e-induction a list of documents to bring which was general so I didn't know if I needed them for sure

I'm planning to get them eventually but I know I wouldn't get them in time and it will cost a lot
go to edexcel and ask the for replacement m8 . You'll have to pay but certificates are worth more
Reply 42
My son has an interview next week but needs his exam results .we don't have them as he left school 9 years ago C.Heatley
I lost GCSE copies from 1994 I need to replace.
Original post by Sarahjoshalan
I lost GCSE copies from 1994 I need to replace.

https://www.gov.uk/replacement-exam-certificate
Original post by russell_chan
just realised i lost my certificates only my gcses(official ones).

and the university wants to see it!

Don’t worry, you can order replacements
Original post by Thedarkscorpian
Don’t worry, you can order replacements

The OP posted 9 years ago. I imagine he's got it sorted by now.
How much do u have to pay can u please tell me asap is it a lot of money?
Original post by Ghulam Mustafa 1

What do you need them for? My firm choice university asked to see them, but they accepted a signed statement of results from my school as a substitute.
Original post by Ghulam Mustafa 1

Around £40 per certificate.
Reply 50
Did they send you full original?
Reply 51
Did they send you full original?
Original post by I hate maths!
What do you need them for? My firm choice university asked to see them, but they accepted a signed statement of results from my school as a substitute.

Hi,

I've lost my certificates. Could you please show me what the statement of results looks like. Please make sure to cover all your details.
Original post by Flowerpot2424
I've lost my certificates. Could you please show me what the statement of results looks like. Please make sure to cover all your details.

What a statement of results looks like depends on what software your school uses but if you need one and it has to be signed by your school then the easiest thing to do is to ask your school to print another off and sign it.
Hi,

Thank you for responding. My school said they can provide a transcript which they will sign and date. Would this be acceptable evidence to send to uni as proof.

Thank you.
Original post by Flowerpot2424
Thank you for responding. My school said they can provide a transcript which they will sign and date. Would this be acceptable evidence to send to uni as proof.

It is up to the university but it will normally be fine
Original post by russell_chan
just realised i lost my certificates only my gcses(official ones).

and the university wants to see it!

,Do you realise that this got 110,000 views, this is a absolute joke!!!! never laughed at a post as this much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Original post by indifferencepersonified
I don't know where mine have gone! Thakfully I have another year to find them.

did you find them?
My name is Nancy Veronica Thomas I ve lost my GCSE certificate 2002

Latest