Turn on thread page Beta

Huntley did he deserve it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    well

ReputationRep:
    That man has 11 acussations of sexual attacks. He murdered two children. As far as I am concerned two life sentances is not enough. But what makes me sick the most is how a man like him could be allowed to get a job as a care taker.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by love_4_ducks)
    well
    who is huntley....if you mean LH then say LH and enough threads have been posted about this, its only a temp. ban prolly sooooo yeah. this could be considered spam

ReputationRep:
    This can be answered with another question:

Did Holly and Jessica deserve it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    That man has 11 acussations of sexual attacks. He murdered two children. As far as I am concerned two life sentances is not enough. But what makes me sick the most is how a man like him could be allowed to get a job as a care taker.
    Here here.

It makes me sick that someone with 11 accusations repeatedly gets away with it due to lack of evidence. The fact that 11 individuals from across the country have made similar allegations against him is surely evidence in itself. Time for common sense rather than constitutional law.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by curryADD)
    who is huntley....if you mean LH then say LH and enough threads have been posted about this, its only a temp. ban prolly sooooo yeah. this could be considered spam
    She means Ian Huntley - He murdered two 10 year old schoolgirls - a major court case in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    Yep I agree he should have been locked up ages ago then them poor girls will still be alive now.

i am not one of them people that always rages on about peadophiles either, to be honest its as bad as murder but no worse apart from the fact children are involved.

But when two children are murdered it really is sickening as they still had their full lives ahead of them.

Maxine Carr is also very sick by the fact she kept covering stuff up.

ReputationRep:
    holly and jessica did not deseve it they were just 2 normal happy loved 10 yr old girls who had so much going for them

ReputationRep:
    well
    to be locked up and the key thrown away? yes.

The whole incident is a terrible tragedy, the fault of which lies with the inadequate police checking systems for people working with children. i do voluntary work for Barnardo's and was police checked, and automatically assumed that everyone working with children would be checked comprehensively, but it seems it's not as thorough as everyone thought, as they didn't check the other name huntley used. What a tragedy.

ReputationRep:
    No one deserves what happened to Jessica and Holly. The security measures musty be rubbish if a man such as huntley with his record would be able to become a caretaker, when it's so close to kids!

ReputationRep:
    well
    do u mean did he deserve to get let off so lightly as a life sentence in a cushy jail, segregated in a 'special' wing? No, he was lucky.

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.