The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Maybe telling her that something smells weird, and that maybe it's her shoes/coat or something (in a chatty casual way, as if it's a mystery) and then I think she'd maybe start to think about it?
Atherilia
Me and my friends do that sort of thing with our "friend" all she says "I know what you mean"

She refuses to accept the fact we are dropping hints for her!

Oh god... in that case... :confused:
Reply 42
get a few friends of yours who don't know her, to come around when you friend who smells is at your house. Get them to say "wow it kinda stinks in here", "whats that smell?", nothing too nasty.
This should hint to her, if it doesn't repeat again when she's over get them to say "that smell is back again, what is that?".
If worse comes to worse just tell her that you think she should shower daily because people are being to notice and your worried about her personal higene.
once a fortnight and you allow her through the doors.
Try and do it subtly by having a conversation about perfume Like "I really like the new Dior perfume" and then talk about body sprays and antiperspirants to her.
She might have sensitive skin though :s:
ChopinNocturne
How does she wash her hair every day if she showers once a fortnight? :confused:

Take the shower head off hanger and kneel beside the bath, use that or put your head under the sink.

Like they do in the hair dressers. I thought everyone did that? I have a bath 2 or 3 times a week but wash my hair most days I usually leave for a day 'cause it's still in good condition and if I was it too often it goes lank and limp.

I had a friend who wouldn't wash her piercings and they smelt awful like rotting flesh almost I think it was an infection. She got the hint after awhile and started to wash them.
Reply 45
I used to know this person who smelled REALLY bad, it wasn't BO, but it smelled HORRENDOUS.

A few of my friends told me that she was masturbating and not washing afterwards, I hope they were just taking the piss...
Reply 46
jasminejasmine
As the title states, a friend of mine smells really bad. As far as I know, she has like one bath a fortnight and doesn't wear deoderant or body spray.

When she comes round mine, the whole place stinks within half hour. I don't know whether I should say anything to her or not, as I've only know her since September. My housemates are saying I should tell her, but she must already know, surely? :s-smilie:

If you had a friend who smelled really bad, would you tell them?

She must realise she smells? I can't go 2 days without washing, never mind 2 weeks.

Yeah tell her, be like

"YO BITCH!!! You smell, sort yourself out" kinda thing...
you can't have an almighty pong filling the air in your place girlfriend!
Better get that bitch some deodorant fast you hear!!
no, you'll come off like a jerk
just drop hints about washing. lie about how good it is to repetedly shower
how badly does she smell?
buy her some soap for .. christmas? :s-smilie:
Reply 49
Tell her. And be blunt about it. What kind of a disgusting pig doesn't take a bath for two weeks?
Playboy King
Your taste in friends stinks!

Did you see what I did there peoples :mmm:
buy her some lush!
she'll be compelled to use it (honey i washed the kids soap is :sexface:)
kevin_123

Haha second time you did this now! :rofl:
I laugh every time :yep:
Reply 53
I wouldn't be friends with her
no i wouldnt none of my business
Reply 55
jasminejasmine
Yeah she's a girl.

It's difficult though, because she looks clean. Like, she washes her hair every day and her clothes are clean, it's just her body.

Has she told you that she showers once a fortnight? maybe she's just a smelly person?:s-smilie:
I have nothing of value to add to this discussion, but I'll bet her mimsy smells TERRIBLE
Reply 57
Ironically tell her that you like her odour. Hopefully she'll get the idea, otherwise... :awesome:
jasminejasmine
As the title states, a friend of mine smells really bad. As far as I know, she has like one bath a fortnight and doesn't wear deoderant or body spray.

When she comes round mine, the whole place stinks within half hour. I don't know whether I should say anything to her or not, as I've only know her since September. My housemates are saying I should tell her, but she must already know, surely? :s-smilie:

If you had a friend who smelled really bad, would you tell them?

Please tell her. One day she'll realise when someone says it in a nasty way to her and then she'll wonder why she ever trusted her friends and have bad memories of you, you know?

Do it gently but just do it. Or she'll smell forever!
Sometimes you got to be brutal and say you stink.

Latest

Trending

Trending