This discussion is closed.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
2776: My University is in the town 330km away, there are 5 towns on the way there plus the one I live in lol
Yes well dramatisation may have been included in the original post. Artistic lisence see?
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Yes well dramatisation may have been included in the original post. Artistic lisence see?
What dramatisation? I don't think I ever accidentally said that the nearest town itself was that far away. I have next door neighbours after all.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
What dramatisation? I don't think I ever accidentally said that the nearest town itself was that far away. I have next door neighbours after all.
really? I thought you like lived in this remote outback with your gf. With the sheep lolling about. Kinda romantic no?
serendipity
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
really? I thought you like lived in this remote outback with your gf. With the sheep lolling about. Kinda romantic no?
i'm going to the pub, despite my cold. Bye everyone, have a nice night
theone
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
With readily available internet access?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by serendipity)
Dont forget to have some Bicarbonate of soda first!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
lmao, I used to live 25km from this same town if that helps, but my house burnt down last August so here I am in town with my g/f
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by theone)
Yes, the sheep can act as a sort of group transiever.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
lmao, I used to live 25km from this same town if that helps, but my house burnt down last August so here I am in town with my g/f
Your house burnt down? Can I ask why?
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by theone)
Well yeah, thats a point. I don't think you can get net access more than 50km from a town here. Unless you're willing to pay for an extreme phone bill.

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by serendipity
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Dont forget to have some Bicarbonate of soda first!
cheers
serendipity
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Well yeah, thats a point. I don't think you can get net access more than 50km from a town here. Unless you're willing to pay for an extreme phone bill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serendipity

Have fun
i will, thursday's pub quiz night at the Twickenham Tup! i still don't need you to fill that hole tho...
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i still don't need you to fill that hole tho...
that sounds a bit dodgy.

BTW, bicarbonate of soda makes you feel drunk quicker but doesnt give you headaches. So easier on the wallet and the brain
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Your house burnt down? Can I ask why?
Well its kinda stupid really. My brother was there at the time, and he was in the shed/workshop that was attached to the house having a cigarette. The phone rang I think and he put it on the work bench instead of putting it out. (no smoking inside the house ya see) Anyway, he forgot about it. I was asleep and didn't know anything about it before 7:15pm Aug. 7th. and my brother was watching TV I think. So without anyone knowing in time, it caught hold and we couldn't put it out. Voila, now I live in town and don't have to pay anything near the same amout of money for fuel each week
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wanna have alcohol
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Well its kinda stupid really. My brother was there at the time, and he was in the shed/workshop that was attached to the house having a cigarette. The phone rang I think and he put it on the work bench instead of putting it out. (no smoking inside the house ya see) Anyway, he forgot about it. I was asleep and didn't know anything about it before 7:15pm Aug. 7th. and my brother was watching TV I think. So without anyone knowing in time, it caught hold and we couldn't put it out. Voila, now I live in town and don't have to pay anything near the same amout of money for fuel each week
And also a convient excuse to get closer to the lucky lady no doubt.

Conspiracy perhaps?
theone
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by eric bischoff)
i wanna have alcohol
You're better off without at your age
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wanna have alcohol
Wait until you're 18, Eric.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i wanna have alcohol
You are too young.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
so is it a happy or sad ending?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (46)
8.23%
Confident (73)
13.06%
Indifferent (77)
13.77%
Unsure (147)
26.3%
Worried (216)
38.64%

Watched Threads