Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    2776: My University is in the town 330km away, there are 5 towns on the way there plus the one I live in lol
    Yes well dramatisation may have been included in the original post. Artistic lisence see?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Yes well dramatisation may have been included in the original post. Artistic lisence see?
    What dramatisation? I don't think I ever accidentally said that the nearest town itself was that far away. I have next door neighbours after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    What dramatisation? I don't think I ever accidentally said that the nearest town itself was that far away. I have next door neighbours after all.
    really? I thought you like lived in this remote outback with your gf. With the sheep lolling about. Kinda romantic no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    really? I thought you like lived in this remote outback with your gf. With the sheep lolling about. Kinda romantic no?
    i'm going to the pub, despite my cold. Bye everyone, have a nice night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    With readily available internet access?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    Dont forget to have some Bicarbonate of soda first!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    lmao, I used to live 25km from this same town if that helps, but my house burnt down last August so here I am in town with my g/f

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Yes, the sheep can act as a sort of group transiever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    lmao, I used to live 25km from this same town if that helps, but my house burnt down last August so here I am in town with my g/f
    Your house burnt down? Can I ask why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theone)
    Well yeah, thats a point. I don't think you can get net access more than 50km from a town here. Unless you're willing to pay for an extreme phone bill.

Quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by serendipity
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have fun

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Dont forget to have some Bicarbonate of soda first!
    cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Well yeah, thats a point. I don't think you can get net access more than 50km from a town here. Unless you're willing to pay for an extreme phone bill.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by serendipity

Have fun
    i will, thursday's pub quiz night at the Twickenham Tup! i still don't need you to fill that hole tho...

ReputationRep:
    i still don't need you to fill that hole tho...
    that sounds a bit dodgy.

BTW, bicarbonate of soda makes you feel drunk quicker but doesnt give you headaches. So easier on the wallet and the brain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Your house burnt down? Can I ask why?
    Well its kinda stupid really. My brother was there at the time, and he was in the shed/workshop that was attached to the house having a cigarette. The phone rang I think and he put it on the work bench instead of putting it out. (no smoking inside the house ya see) Anyway, he forgot about it. I was asleep and didn't know anything about it before 7:15pm Aug. 7th. and my brother was watching TV I think. So without anyone knowing in time, it caught hold and we couldn't put it out. Voila, now I live in town and don't have to pay anything near the same amout of money for fuel each week

ReputationRep:
    i wanna have alcohol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    Well its kinda stupid really. My brother was there at the time, and he was in the shed/workshop that was attached to the house having a cigarette. The phone rang I think and he put it on the work bench instead of putting it out. (no smoking inside the house ya see) Anyway, he forgot about it. I was asleep and didn't know anything about it before 7:15pm Aug. 7th. and my brother was watching TV I think. So without anyone knowing in time, it caught hold and we couldn't put it out. Voila, now I live in town and don't have to pay anything near the same amout of money for fuel each week
    And also a convient excuse to get closer to the lucky lady no doubt.

Conspiracy perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eric bischoff)
    i wanna have alcohol
    You're better off without at your age

ReputationRep:
    i wanna have alcohol
    Wait until you're 18, Eric.

ReputationRep:
    i wanna have alcohol
    You are too young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    so is it a happy or sad ending?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 21, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.