Turn on thread page Beta

When will they show it? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You know on BBC1 (and maybe BBC2), have you guys seen those interval things where they shows of the dancing, the skateboarding etc, with the red background, well do you know when they'll show new ones? Cos near my uni (in russel square shopping centre, with red stripes andstuff painted on the walls), they were filming a new performance-breakdancing. Me and my friends got to watch a bit of it, and we even sneaked over people's shoulders to see the final version of it. It was brilliant, and since then I've been wondering when it will come out, and get shown.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    You know on BBC1 (and maybe BBC2), have you guys seen those interval things where they shows of the dancing, the skateboarding etc, with the red background, well do you know when they'll show new ones? Cos near my uni (in russel square shopping centre, with red stripes andstuff painted on the walls), they were filming a new performance-breakdancing. Me and my friends got to watch a bit of it, and we even sneaked over people's shoulders to see the final version of it. It was brilliant, and since then I've been wondering when it will come out, and get shown.
    well it normanlly says on the clipboard what it is shown. i.e. some dudes were filming and we saw like a clip board with the date to be pictureed on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    I've no idea what you're talking about, but please do tell me more as it sounds interesting, and I'd like to keep an eye out for it just in case these things make it to Australia. Oh and "The Bill" has gone to pot. What happened to it? It used to be great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    also depends if they get past the voting stage i.e. if the producers lke it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    well it normanlly says on teh clipboard what it is shown. i.e. some dudes were filming and we saw like a clip board with the sate to be pictureed on it.
    cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    also depends if they get past the voting stage i.e. if the producers lke it
    The producers have got to like it, it was brilliant. There was even some running off the walls! I didn;t realise about the clipboard thing, and now it's toolate to check it. *whacks herself on the head*. Oh well, will have to hope that it passed the tests, cos it looks pretty good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    well it normanlly says on the clipboard what it is shown. i.e. some dudes were filming and we saw like a clip board with the date to be pictureed on it.
    What did you see being filmed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    The producers have got to like it, it was brilliant. There was even some running off the walls! I didn;t realise about the clipboard thing, and now it's toolate to check it. *whacks herself on the head*. Oh well, will have to hope that it passed the tests, cos it looks pretty good.
    dont worry if its good then it will be up on teh channels for a long time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    That's my brush fame! Well not really, but it would be cool to say that I saw it being filmed, and that I go to uni right near the place it was filmed. Oh yeah, and at SOAS, they were filming a film or something when I went to visit my friend. But haven't a clue what that was about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Just want to tell everyone to look out for it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Ive seen some new ones (althought that could be because I haven't seen TV since october until now). I think they were breakdancing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    Ive seen some new ones (althought that could be because I haven't seen TV since october until now). I think they were breakdancing.
    Oh gta look out for it then. The newest one I saw was skateboarding. I felt a bit sorry for the breakdancers though, cos it was wet and cold throughout. Sometimes they'shave woolen hats on, and one guy would always have it on!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.