This discussion is closed.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
You know on BBC1 (and maybe BBC2), have you guys seen those interval things where they shows of the dancing, the skateboarding etc, with the red background, well do you know when they'll show new ones? Cos near my uni (in russel square shopping centre, with red stripes andstuff painted on the walls), they were filming a new performance-breakdancing. Me and my friends got to watch a bit of it, and we even sneaked over people's shoulders to see the final version of it. It was brilliant, and since then I've been wondering when it will come out, and get shown.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
You know on BBC1 (and maybe BBC2), have you guys seen those interval things where they shows of the dancing, the skateboarding etc, with the red background, well do you know when they'll show new ones? Cos near my uni (in russel square shopping centre, with red stripes andstuff painted on the walls), they were filming a new performance-breakdancing. Me and my friends got to watch a bit of it, and we even sneaked over people's shoulders to see the final version of it. It was brilliant, and since then I've been wondering when it will come out, and get shown.
well it normanlly says on the clipboard what it is shown. i.e. some dudes were filming and we saw like a clip board with the date to be pictureed on it.
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
I've no idea what you're talking about, but please do tell me more as it sounds interesting, and I'd like to keep an eye out for it just in case these things make it to Australia. Oh and "The Bill" has gone to pot. What happened to it? It used to be great.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
also depends if they get past the voting stage i.e. if the producers lke it
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
well it normanlly says on teh clipboard what it is shown. i.e. some dudes were filming and we saw like a clip board with the sate to be pictureed on it.
cool
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
also depends if they get past the voting stage i.e. if the producers lke it
The producers have got to like it, it was brilliant. There was even some running off the walls! I didn;t realise about the clipboard thing, and now it's toolate to check it. *whacks herself on the head*. Oh well, will have to hope that it passed the tests, cos it looks pretty good.
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
well it normanlly says on the clipboard what it is shown. i.e. some dudes were filming and we saw like a clip board with the date to be pictureed on it.
What did you see being filmed?
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
The producers have got to like it, it was brilliant. There was even some running off the walls! I didn;t realise about the clipboard thing, and now it's toolate to check it. *whacks herself on the head*. Oh well, will have to hope that it passed the tests, cos it looks pretty good.
dont worry if its good then it will be up on teh channels for a long time
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
That's my brush fame! Well not really, but it would be cool to say that I saw it being filmed, and that I go to uni right near the place it was filmed. Oh yeah, and at SOAS, they were filming a film or something when I went to visit my friend. But haven't a clue what that was about.
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2776)
Just want to tell everyone to look out for it!
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
Ive seen some new ones (althought that could be because I haven't seen TV since october until now). I think they were breakdancing.
Xenon
Rep:
?
(Original post by elpaw)
Ive seen some new ones (althought that could be because I haven't seen TV since october until now). I think they were breakdancing.
Oh gta look out for it then. The newest one I saw was skateboarding. I felt a bit sorry for the breakdancers though, cos it was wet and cold throughout. Sometimes they'shave woolen hats on, and one guy would always have it on!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (157)
45.38%
Take exams next summer (53)
15.32%
Change uni choice through clearing (82)
23.7%
Apply to uni next year instead (38)
10.98%
I'm not applying to university (16)
4.62%

Watched Threads