The Student Room Group

MSC In Computing - I have a problem

Hi all,

I graduated with a 2:2 in Business Management, I know it isnt the best classification but whilst at uni i also helped in the family business and demands were made there a lot. I always enjoy working on computers but always thought it was a hobby so i didnt pursue it as a degree. Now i realise that i should have done the one thing i enjoy doing and that was studying computing.

I dont think i would be able to do masters computing as my degree isnt relevant to it plus i got a 2:2 already.

I just wanted some advice on what to do. Is there uni's that allow me to do computing with a business degree at 2:2 or would it be advisable to do a computing degree. I wont have any issues with the family business now as i have detached myself from it. Something i should have done the first time round.

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
Anyone at all?
Reply 2
preciousb

I dont think i would be able to do masters computing as my degree isnt relevant to it plus i got a 2:2 already.

A lot of universities do "conversion" masters, that is masters degrees in computer science designed for people with unrelated undergraduate degrees, that seems appropriate for what you want to do.
Reply 3
Ok thanks, i hope i find one in the midlands. That would just be awesome!

Latest

Trending

Trending