Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    taller

ReputationRep:
    A woman!

Sorry, I had to say that. I remember asking my little brother a few years back about what hewanted to be when he grew up, and he said that he wanted to be a man!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sire)
    doctors need patience, or do I mean patients?
    Maybe but they also need understanding etc. And I won't tolerate tossers who would complain that their teeth is itching.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Maybe but they also need understanding etc. And I won't tolerate tossers who would complain that their teeth is itching.
    mine are see?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    A woman!

Sorry, I had to say that. I remember asking my little brother a few years back about what hewanted to be when he grew up, and he said that he wanted to be a man!
    I too want to be a woman.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    A woman!

Something tells me you'll get there eventually hehe :P

ReputationRep:
    Master of Engineering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    please sir, this enamel is really becoming a pain. :P

ReputationRep:
    oh i forget, i would also like to be a published poet! (not going too well so far )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by corey)
    oh i forget, i would also like to be a published poet! (not going too well so far )
    i already am

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I too want to be a woman.
    We agree with you ***** Hunt.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Surely they'd go see a dentist about that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    We agree with you ***** Hunt.
    :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tommypip)
    I would recommend a psychiatrist.

ReputationRep:
    Belay that you money grabbing lawyer.

I've seen patients complaining to doctors in the cardiology department that they have itchy teeth so they are "too ill" to go home. This is like if you have medical insurance you get paid £50 for staying in hospital/day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    :eek:
    sorry about that I was just angry about the LH posts.

ReputationRep:
    are you kidding? 2776 is just starting out, he needs all the help we can give him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Belay that you money grabbing lawyer.

I've seen patients complaining to doctors in the cardiology department that they have itchy teeth so they are "too ill" to go home. This is like if you have medical insurance you get paid £50 for staying in hospital/day.
    were you really serious about the itchy teeth thing? gawd thats sad. Couldn't they come up with something better than that?

ReputationRep:
    You dont know what kick backs the consultant gets when they use a company's medicine. They give you loads of free books, free computer, and I know one of my friend got a free "educational seminar" to Hawaii for some "medicine overview" I am so going to love being a consultant.

Also you get free food. They arrange a "do" with all doctor members every 2 days.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serendipity)
    i already am
    can you show me what got published, pretty please !

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.