Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi,
    i have ADSL Internet Connection and i use Mirc6.12 for download and it start download for any file but if it stop and i want to resume it , it can't resume the file and Display error that it cannot resume
    and in "if file exit " i choose resume
    My ROUTER:Conexant
    Firmware Version: ETHADSL_USB_080902_REL9

My ip in Network :10.0.0.11
    This is some image from my setting in router and mirc

My DMZ "Router"

My Ports"router"

My DCC "mirc"

Then what is the setting which i will change it in router or in Mirc to resume mydownload???????
    Thanks for all........

ReputationRep:
    up

help please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohamedwaly)
    up

help please
    Given that 10.0.0.11 is the DMZ, why have you set up all the port forwards? (Do they take preference over the DMZ? I would've thought not)

If I were you, I'd delete all the port forwarding settings. Ensure your network IP is set as the DMZ on the router, and leave all the mIRC settings as default (reinstall if necessary). That's effectively the setup I have, and resuming works fine for me (not the same router model however).

I have no other suggestions I'm afraid (u could check the NTFS permissions on the partially complete file I suppose. Try another bot/channel and ensure that it isn't a problem on the sender's end too.)

ReputationRep:
    i delete all ports from virual server and leave the DMZ work only and NOWay

Up, HELP PLZ

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mohamedwaly)
    i delete all ports from virual server and leave the DMZ work only and NOWay

Up, HELP PLZ
    you know what get help from Administrator really or you'll have PROBLEMS with ur comp

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2004
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.