Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

Birmingham or Warwick University Watch

ReputationRep:
    Which is better for law Birmingham or Warwick?

ReputationRep:
    From what i've gathered Warwick, by quite a long shot.

ReputationRep:
    Warwick

ReputationRep:
    I think Warwick is better

ReputationRep:
    Definitely Warwick!

ReputationRep:
    Generally Warwick although Birmingham law school has a good reputation and Warwick is slightly dead in terms of a good city :p:

ReputationRep:
    birmingham

ReputationRep:
    Warwick for studying, Birmingham for partying. You can make your mind up based on those two facts alone :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jpatel10)
    Warwick for studying, Birmingham for partying. You can make your mind up based on those two facts alone :yes:
    Better career prospects or 3 years better partying :holmes:

It's not as if Warwick is dead :tumble: and you can train to B'ham anyway if you want to on the weekend.

ReputationRep:
    According to league tables, Warwick.

I've not visited Warwick, but I did visit Birmingham. I didn't like it, for some reason. Couldn't put my finger on why... on the other hand a friend visited the same day and loved it there. Each to their own I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Warwick has slightly better career prospects or should I say prestige. But in terms of nightlife and local area will probably be DEAD compared to brum especially in years 2 and 3. Apparently the uni is just in the middle of a field

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    Warwick has slightly better career prospects or should I say prestige. But in terms of nightlife and local area will probably be DEAD compared to brum especially in years 2 and 3. Apparently the uni is just in the middle of a field
    :rolleyes:

Idiot. Its 2.5 miles from the centre of Coventry.

Anyway, Warwick is academically much better, but Birmingham has a better nightlife. Look round both and see what you think. Warwick doesnt suit everybody, but neither does Brum. Alot of people I know wouldnt chose warwick again if they went back 3 years though.

ReputationRep:
    Both have great prospects, so choose either because of more personal preferences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tha_Black_Shinobi)
    It is a field lol.

It's basically a big patch of grass.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Warwick. Easily.

ReputationRep:
    Warwick.

Not that I'm biased. At all.

ReputationRep:
    Well, according to Times, Birmingham is 7th and Warwick is 22.Don`t u think the gap is just too big ?
    According the Guardian, though , Warwick is 7th and Birmingham 8th.. but I just cant trust a ranking, according to which, Strathclyde has better career prospects (83%) than Cambridge (80%)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Riderz)
    :rolleyes:

Idiot. Its 2.5 miles from the centre of Coventry.

Anyway, Warwick is academically much better, but Birmingham has a better nightlife. Look round both and see what you think. Warwick doesnt suit everybody, but neither does Brum. Alot of people I know wouldnt chose warwick again if they went back 3 years though.
    skeen. 2.5 miles from the centre of Coventry is still DEAD in my opinion. Compared to Birmingham or London especially its like a market town

ReputationRep:
    lmfao coventry.
    just lmfao.

Poll
Is GoT overrated?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.