The Student Room Group

How can I check my status - Mcdonalds online applicant.

Hi! I recently applied online at McDonalds, last Tuesday (6 days ago) and haven't heard anything yet! I don't have my username or pin from the process :facepalm:. How can I check my status without calling them? Is there an E-mail address I can email to ask for my User and Pin?

ALSO - Will they contact me to notice me of a rejection?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go to sign in and then Forgot my Username to retrieve Password and Username.
They will notify you via Email in case of rejection!
Tut, they should have given you a response in under 180 seconds.

Your application response is just being prepared, please go to Bay 3 and they'll bring it out to you.
but do you REALLY wanna work at Mcdonalds?
Reply 4
hahahahahahahahahaha
I would suggest trying to open the page in a second window but I think they got rid of that and now you just go straight to a third window.
you need your password thing to check the status. And mcdonalds sometimes take ages because a lot of the time they leave up jobs that don't exist anymore. And yes, you'll get emailed if you're rejected and it'll be one of the most gutting emails you'll have in your whole life :rolleyes:
There is no 'Forgot username/pass" button. :frown:

What's bay3?:frown:
Shizlejoenizle

What's bay3?:frown:

I think McDonalds may be too intellectual for you.
Lol... Answer please?? :frown:
Wow, I get it. FML *shoots head* maybe Mcdonalds is too smart for me after all.
MeanMachine

Uh.... Free fries!!! Nah, j/k. Actually, I hear if you take free food you get sacked on second offence. But, that's for every fast food rest. :P

I E-mailed them, so all should be good. Wish me luck? :biggrin:
Lol im in the same situation theres no sign in button so dont know how to check the application. :/
try emailing them i'm gonna 2mrw, do they even have an email address lol!
MeanMachine

It's not that bad of a job working there to be frank. My sister certainly enjoys it.

I would ring them up if I were you.
Go here to E-Mail them: http://www1.mcdonalds.com/contactus/navigate.do?link=mcbiz

It took me a while to figure that out.

Working at McDonalds also helps me work under pressure; I want to be a surgeon. :woo:
but aint that for usa?
Yeah. :/ I can't seem to find a website for you. You can email them and ask where you should go... :P lol
bet they'll take yrs 2 reply
wtf wht a stupid system!!

im going try and search website 2mrw for their email address 4 uk.
will let u knw if i find it.
Yeah... Don't Email them, give them a call. I emailed them last night, and still no email. But I called my maybe-soon-to-be manager and he gave me the info. I didn't pay attention really, but I got that I'm under consideration, but probably won't get a call for another month or so. Which sucks. BUT, I can't get my physical to work until Feb. 4th, so it all works out good I guess. I'm just excited to work, and I hope I get the job. :smile:
okay thnks will do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending