Anyone ever got tickets from Applause Store to be in the audience for TV shows? Watch

This discussion is closed.
amandaaa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
pigwigeon
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've been to BBLB twice before.

They do overbook it because normally people don't turn up. We almost got turned away once because there were too many people there. Make sure you get there early. A queue starts forming normally at least and hour and a half to 2 hours before they say gates open, so get there very early. If you need to, go in a group, get your place, then send someone off to Tesco for some munchies Also bring ID with you.
.Scout.
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Just make sure you turn up early! I have been turned away before as the recording was wayy overbooked.
Cheeko
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yeah i learnt the hard way for Britians got talent got turned away and it was only like 10 people ahead of me! that sucked!

for x-factor auditions show went early..went about 2 hours early and got in fine.

Just make sure you go early atleast 2 hours.
JoshJGordon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
never been to any reality shows, but have been to QI, Have I got News for You, IT Crowd, Question Time etc. etc.

Yes they do overbook, I normally get there an hour before opening time to be sure, the queueing is a bit of hassle, but it is free entertainment in the end.
keekee107
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Yep... they overbook. Just turn up like 2 hours before. I went for X Factor this year and got in fine (saw Joe Mceldery :p: ), even if I was sat near the back.
MDEH8176
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I did not know about this site! I'll be going to university in London this year so that's some cheap evenings out sorted.
cj__x
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I've got a membership so get guaranteed tickets Got some for Britiain's Got Talent in February? I think. & Just to day got some for CBB! Out of interest - people who've been before & driven - Where can you park?!
sheree13
Report 9 years ago
I went to Dancing on Ice and queued for an hour and just got in.
Lots of waiting
*Sparkle*
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I got guaranteed entry to Never Mind the Buzzcocks, but they wouldn't let us in, apparently sent by error!!
Will1692
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have Britains got talent tickets for Manchester in a couple of weeks
amandaaa
Rep:
?
(Original post by pigwigeon)
I've been to BBLB twice before.

They do overbook it because normally people don't turn up. We almost got turned away once because there were too many people there. Make sure you get there early. A queue starts forming normally at least and hour and a half to 2 hours before they say gates open, so get there very early. If you need to, go in a group, get your place, then send someone off to Tesco for some munchies Also bring ID with you.

Coooll
Whats it like? im really excited to go!!
And i'll definately turn up early! It says it's open at 4:30, so do you think about half 2 is a fair time to get there?
I'm getting the train and found that the studio isn't far from the train station, is it easy to get to?

And the tesco thing is a brill idea haha!
x
pigwigeon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I parked in the Tescos car park... it was free

I got the train there once, and remember it's a bloody long walk down a long, straight road. I'd print off directions just incase you get lost haha. But yeah, it takes a while to walk from the station, other than that it's fairly easy peasy. Just walk in the direction to the massive Tescos (2 floors :O), and then past it and you'll see the studios. Half 2 should be fine.

Also, if they ask if you're prepared to talk on TV, say yes, you'll get to sit in the front row
amandaaa
Rep:
?
Ah, i seee.
I might see if one of my friends whose coming will drive there, i doubt he will though, but ill ask
ha, massive tesco, will remember!

Haha, wow! how many people are usually there to go in the audience, because it always doesnt seem like there are many on BBLB?
and i wanna be in the front row, so deffo will say that

x
RealityIsDull
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i went to go see QI and i think most people got in, just make sure you get there nice and early.
pigwigeon
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Both of the times I've been there about half the people that were there got in. Both times were in the summer though, not sure about the winter. It always seems as though there are more people there than you normally see on TV. Normally about 30-40 people. Also, stick around at the end, George does photos and stuff

Where do you live? Driving was a lot easier for me as train-wise I had to trek through London to get there, whereas it was fairly easy to get there by car.
cj__x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Anyone know how strict they are on age / ID? CBB tickets says 18+ but my friend's only 17...Risk it?
cj__x
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
*Bump*

Sorrry! Going in an hour or so any advice now would be appreciated
Cheeko
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
how did it go?
Edd118
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've got priority tickets for xfactor auditions @ Wembley arena I'm a few weeks - think I need to arrive as early as two hours ?
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (156)
17.65%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (76)
8.6%
No I am happy with my course choice (525)
59.39%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (127)
14.37%

Watched Threads