Turn on thread page Beta

Hacking watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by felixjmorgan)
    okay, but that doesnt help me. could you help me please
    I can but I don't wanna do it, we don't need anymore script kiddies ...

ReputationRep:
    okay, so theres no way to use msdos to get into someone elses even if you know their ip?
    it will be too well protected. Alright, if you are 15 and just starte, news, before you can properly crack successfully without being caught.

also try http://www.antionline.com to getsecurity advice.

Try these fun games
    http://www.hdcwargame.com/

If you ares till desperate to try it, gd luck and remember you are not gonna learn anything for a long while, be careful and don't be caught doing anything illegal. PS use google to learn everything you don't know about computers.

Ill 2nd the bloke above, if you wanna crack - don't be a script kiddie and if you don't understand what that means- ur in trouble.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    it will be too well protected. Alright, if you are 15 and just starte, news, before you can properly crack successfully without being caught.

also try http://www.antionline.com to getsecurity advice.

Try these fun games
    http://www.hdcwargame.com/

If you ares till desperate to try it, gd luck and remember you are not gonna learn anything for a long while, be careful and don't be caught doing anything illegal. PS use google to learn everything you don't know about computers.

to write programs, what is the best program to learn first?

ReputationRep:
    to write programs, what is the best program to learn first?
    Language...

In my opinion the best one to start learning is C.
    You can start with assembly if you want to learn the real deal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Language...

In my opinion the best one to start learning is C.
    You can start with assembly if you want to learn the real deal.
    I back that, don't bother telling him to use assembly, hell get lost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    He'll get lost with QBasic hehehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JSM)
    why u say that? im actually quite a good learner. i taught myself html in a week over the internet, while my exams were on, so i only had half an hour a night. admittedly, html is easy as hell, but still...

ReputationRep:
    why u say that? im actually quite a good learner. i taught myself html in a week over the internet, while my exams were on, so i only had half an hour a night. admittedly, html is easy as hell, but still...
    Anyway you are a lammer and a script kiddie you shouldn't be asking questions like this in a forum.
    You should be reading and searching in google ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eternal Idol)
    Anyway you are a lammer and a script kiddie you shouldn't be asking questions like this in a forum.
    You should be reading and searching in google ...

whats a lammer?

ReputationRep:
    whats a lammer?
    lamer

Lamer is a term used on interactive Web sites to describe an irritating or immature participant. Among users of Internet Relay Chat (IRC), a lamer is someone who irritates other users by typing in all caps or iN pART cAPS, by insulting and flaming other users, by typing abbreviations for almost every word, or by performing other annoying acts in chat rooms. Some IRC channels use bots to monitor any "lame" behavior and kick lamers out.
    Lamer is also used by crackers and warez d00dz. Warez d00dz (that is, "wares dudes") are people who strip software of its copyright protection and then distribute the pirated software on the Internet for downloading. Warez d00dz sometimes compete to distribute the pirated software before other warez d00dz groups. People who create warez sites sometimes call them "warez sitez" and use "z" in other pluralizations. A lamer according to the warez d00dz culture is an individual who tries to distribute software that is several years old or software infected with a virus. Crackers use the term in a non-derogatory way to refer to cracker aspirants who are in the larval or beginning stage of computer cracking

But you aren't even a lamer you are a lamMer. hehe

ReputationRep:
    lol. i think thats a bit harsh, as im only asking for help, but there we go...

ReputationRep:
    lol. i think thats a bit harsh, as im only asking for help, but there we go...
    No, that's the truth.
    And you don't need to be helped you are asking for a kind of help that nobody should give to you.

ReputationRep:
    okay, but that doesnt help me. could you help me please
    Why do want to get into someone elses comp?
    I'm not going to help you on that one.

ReputationRep:
    i need serious help here i jus did a full virus systemsheck with norton antivirus it found 2 viruses first one named (test.ocx) it automatically deleted while the second one (TEST.OCX) i could not manually quarantine or even delete (delete failed) . i have got a win xp home edition.this the message that is given in noton antivirus The compressed file test.ocx within C:\Documents and Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C5MR81QB\crack[1].CAB it also specifies that it is a Download.Trojan virus.if u have got any knowledge as to how i should get rid of the second virus plz reply!

ReputationRep:
    Hacking is a thing you don't want to get into, the consequences can be crucial if you make a mistake and then get caught. Then again the pleasure of deleting an enemies important files can be very rewarding

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GEEZER)
    i need serious help here i jus did a full virus systemsheck with norton antivirus it found 2 viruses first one named (test.ocx) it automatically deleted while the second one (TEST.OCX) i could not manually quarantine or even delete (delete failed) . i have got a win xp home edition.this the message that is given in noton antivirus The compressed file test.ocx within C:\Documents and Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\C5MR81QB\crack[1].CAB it also specifies that it is a Download.Trojan virus.if u have got any knowledge as to how i should get rid of the second virus plz reply!
    Your better off just getting your hard drive proffesionally wiped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Your better off just getting your hard drive proffesionally wiped.
    i did that a few weeks back myself (first time eva boy was it a experiance) installed windows right bac to factory settings because my windows crashed but it took me 6 hrs to do it all tranfering 58 gig of data ,windows update, drivers for hardware etc. isnt that there a program that lets u delete any file u want without saying cannot delete it?

ReputationRep:
    i did that a few weeks back myself (first time eva boy was it a experiance) installed windows right bac to factory settings because my windows crashed but it took me 6 hrs to do it all tranfering 58 gig of data ,windows update, drivers for hardware etc. isnt that there a program that lets u delete any file u want without saying cannot delete it?
    Probably, but if a virus is involved, I think it's best to wipe the drive to be sure it's gone.

ReputationRep:
    you been downloading some naughty things?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    you been downloading some naughty things?
    no, a few days bac i was trying to find a cra** for reason 2.5 i went to a few dodgy sites to get it but none of them worked

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2003
Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.