Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GEEZER)
    no, a few days bac i was trying to find a cra** for reason 2.5 i went to a few dodgy sites to get it but none of them worked
    yes well cracks are like all virsuses. None work because you need the right site mate. Advice, try download a like deleter for teat virsus from the virsus filter manufacturer. Do not delete them yourself

ReputationRep:
    no, a few days bac i was trying to find a cra** for reason 2.5 i went to a few dodgy sites to get it but none of them worked
    Well lesson learned, don't do that! The only thing you get from those sites is stuff you definately do not want on your comp.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Infinity)
    Well lesson learned, don't do that! The only thing you get from those sites is stuff you definately do not want on your comp.
    agrees

ReputationRep:
    ill have to disagree with u there, cracks do work if u go to a proper site i but i visited loads of crap site to get the cra** for reason 2.5 but for game software i know proper site from which i get cra** and use them jus that for application software i dont know any decent site and as u said i paid the price for it ill learn from it at least the virus didnt crash my system or delete all my files . thx for ure help guys im about to go on a search for virus deleters

ReputationRep:
    ill have to disagree with u there, cracks do work if u go to a proper site i but i visited loads of crap site to get the cra** for reason 2.5 but for game software i know proper site from which i get cra** and use them jus that for application software i dont know any decent site and as u said i paid the price for it ill learn from it at least the virus didnt crash my system or delete all my files . thx for ure help guys im about to go on a search for virus deleters
    Your virsus detectior's site should provide them.

ReputationRep:
    ok ill visit symntec

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Your virsus detectior's site should provide them.

my 150th post [/QUOTE]

time to go now, allrite people will see u 2mrw, i think i wont see 2776's 2000 post, and best of luck to mr white;s once again

peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahyolmu)
    my 150th post
    time to go now, allrite people will see u 2mrw, i think i wont see 2776's 2000 post, and best of luck to mr white;s once again

peace[/QUOTE]
    bye

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 20, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.