This discussion is closed.
GH
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by GEEZER)
no, a few days bac i was trying to find a cra** for reason 2.5 i went to a few dodgy sites to get it but none of them worked
yes well cracks are like all virsuses. None work because you need the right site mate. Advice, try download a like deleter for teat virsus from the virsus filter manufacturer. Do not delete them yourself
Infinity
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
no, a few days bac i was trying to find a cra** for reason 2.5 i went to a few dodgy sites to get it but none of them worked
Well lesson learned, don't do that! The only thing you get from those sites is stuff you definately do not want on your comp.
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Infinity)
Well lesson learned, don't do that! The only thing you get from those sites is stuff you definately do not want on your comp.
agrees
GEEZER
Report 16 years ago
ill have to disagree with u there, cracks do work if u go to a proper site i but i visited loads of crap site to get the cra** for reason 2.5 but for game software i know proper site from which i get cra** and use them jus that for application software i dont know any decent site and as u said i paid the price for it ill learn from it at least the virus didnt crash my system or delete all my files . thx for ure help guys im about to go on a search for virus deleters
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ill have to disagree with u there, cracks do work if u go to a proper site i but i visited loads of crap site to get the cra** for reason 2.5 but for game software i know proper site from which i get cra** and use them jus that for application software i dont know any decent site and as u said i paid the price for it ill learn from it at least the virus didnt crash my system or delete all my files . thx for ure help guys im about to go on a search for virus deleters
Your virsus detectior's site should provide them.
GEEZER
Report 16 years ago
ok ill visit symntec
ahyolmu
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by 2776)
Your virsus detectior's site should provide them.

my 150th post [/QUOTE]

time to go now, allrite people will see u 2mrw, i think i wont see 2776's 2000 post, and best of luck to mr white;s once again

peace
GH
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ahyolmu)
my 150th post
time to go now, allrite people will see u 2mrw, i think i wont see 2776's 2000 post, and best of luck to mr white;s once again

peace[/QUOTE]
bye
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (39)
8.18%
Confident (65)
13.63%
Indifferent (66)
13.84%
Unsure (119)
24.95%
Worried (188)
39.41%

Watched Threads