Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Well?

Do you want one?

ReputationRep:
    Ah... it makes sense now the poll's there (sort of)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Do you want one?
    are you offering?

ReputationRep:
    are you offering?

Sure, why not? A castration would be easy enough to do - all you need's a nice sharp kitchen knife

ReputationRep:
    why's the title castration but the poll is circumsision? which do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MadNatSci)
    Sure, why not? A castration would be easy enough to do - all you need's a nice sharp kitchen knife
    Ill be round 2moro morning then?

ReputationRep:
    are you offering?
    I'd offer, but my aim isn't as true as it used to be. hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpaw)
    why's the title castration but the poll is circumsision? which do you mean?
    Im a confused bunny!!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I guess you did mean circumcision in the title m'dear? But has anyone here actually been castrated? Now THAT would be an interesting one. Unlikely that anyone has, though, I guess... Until tomorrow morning when MadCaddie comes round for his, of course.

ReputationRep:
    Im a confused bunny!!!
    title: castration.

poll: has anyone been circumcised?

which do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    never been castrated...maybe ill get round to it one day

(Original post by lala)
    nope
    People do realise that castration and circumcission are 2 very VERY different things right!?!
    J

ReputationRep:
    If I had my way ALL men would be castrated :mad:

Sorry, bad day

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    If I had my way ALL men would be castrated
    But that would mean the end of human race. I don't have sex anyway so its not a problem for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    But that would mean the end of human race.
    Not necessarily - there is plenty of frozen sperm flying around. Well, not literally flying around as that would just be disturbing, but you know what I mean. I know I'm vindictive but sometimes I just think this would solve the world's problems...well some of them anyway.

ReputationRep:
    But if we don't have sex we won't need the op

Three things I hate:

1) Over priced taxis
    2) Cheats
    3) Sex obsessed people (both male and female)

The club I went to tonight was virtually all male but it did not bother me one bit as I never intended to pull anywayl I went for the music.

I've had far too much to drink though.

I think the answer is simply much better sex education. Also all females should demand males where condoms. And all males should wear them anyway without needing to told. If a male rufueses to wear them then the girt should just refuse. Personaly I would never 'do it' without protection anyway. But I know a lot of males are not responsable enough.

ReputationRep:
    Yup that's true. Its also quite possible for a guy to tell a girl he's using one when he isn't and then the girl not find out until afterwards if at all, which is clearly wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hildabeast)
    Not necessarily - there is plenty of frozen sperm flying around. Well, not literally flying around as that would just be disturbing, but you know what I mean. I know I'm vindictive but sometimes I just think this would solve the world's problems...well some of them anyway.

oh goodie, we'd all eventually be related then... i agree though, to a point.

ReputationRep:
    Won't the girl see he is not wearing one though? If I was a girl I would demand to actually see it .But then I don't know anything about sex being a virgin so its probably easier than done.

Either way sex is not somthing that should be taken lightly especialy with the growing concerns over STDs such as AIDS.

I do strongly believe males need to take more responsibility. I am just a pathetic drunk idealist though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2003
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.