This discussion is closed.
hildabeast
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Won't the girl see he is not wearing one though? If I was a girl I would demand to actually see it .But then I don't know anything about sex being a virgin so its probably easier than done.

I am just a pathetic drunk idealist though.
Lol nothing wrong with being a drunken idealist!!! No its actually quite common. Its happened to me before - I actually saw the guy put it on and only saw it on the floor after the deed was done. Its very distressing.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah I can imagine its quite sick really. I know wearing a condom me be uncomfertable but you can't really on the fact the famale is taking the pill and even if she is it may not work. I think it shoud almost be made law that you should wear a condom unless the female agrees she wants a baby.

Ok Iam really tallkng **** now,.
elpaw
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yeah I can imagine its quite sick really. I know wearing a condom me be uncomfertable but you can't really on the fact the famale is taking the pill and even if she is it may not work. I think it shoud almost be made law that you should wear a condom unless the female agrees she wants a baby.

Ok Iam really tallkng **** now,.
and you've got to think of the STIs, not just pregnancy.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep its all pretty bad. I know when ever I get round to doing it (if I ever do) I will demand the girl is on the pill and will also wear a condom. The last thing I want is a baby to look after.
hildabeast
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Yep its all pretty bad. I know when ever I get round to doing it (if I ever do) I will demand the girl is on the pill and will also wear a condom. The last thing I want is a baby to look after.
You say that now but in reality it doesn't always work like that. I can't go on the pill because when I did I got these pains in my leg and the doctor said I was showing early signs of thrombosis. Had to come off straight away and take loads of nasty things to thin my blood down

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mad Caddie)
Well?
you actually are mental arent you?
Niaya
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you lot are all mental
hildabeast
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by angel D)
you lot are all mental
What, me included???? Why am I mental???

Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Such a shame that this wasn't a public poll....
G4ry
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Mr White)
Such a shame that this wasn't a public poll....
Why's that?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by hildabeast)
Yup that's true. Its also quite possible for a guy to tell a girl he's using one when he isn't and then the girl not find out until afterwards if at all, which is clearly wrong.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
I've heard of this w.r.t a girl saying she was on the pill and wasn't, but girls tend to notice whether a guys got a condom on or not. Its not like he can say 'o yeh i went and put one on earlier...'
J
hildabeast
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
I've heard of this w.r.t a girl saying she was on the pill and wasn't, but girls tend to notice whether a guys got a condom on or not. Its not like he can say 'o yeh i went and put one on earlier...'
J
There's still an element of trust there. You might be able to see him put it on but it would be quite easy in certain circumstances for him to take it off unnoticed. Which has happened to a couple of people I know, including myslef sadly

It shouldn't matter whether a girl is on the pill or not because you should always use a condom anyway.

Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
Why's that?
Meh, I'm just a bit nosey.
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Meh, I'm just a bit nosey.
About the circumcision?
Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by G4ry)
About the circumcision?
To an extent. I wonder how the voting would have differed if it was a public poll.
hildabeast
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At the moment it's 13 no, 1 yes, 1 don't know what the word means. I know cos I voted by accident before realising that it was obviously just intended for the boys. Doh!!!

Mr White
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
At the moment it's 13 no, 1 yes, 1 don't know what the word means. I know cos I voted by accident before realising that it was obviously just intended for the boys. Doh!!!

Circumcision = when the end bit of a man's willy is chopped off.
hildabeast
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Circumcision = when the end bit of a man's willy is chopped off.
Lol of course I know that but in certain countries female circumcision is practised. URGH!!!!!!! *shudders*

G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
To an extent. I wonder how the voting would have differed if it was a public poll.
How do you think it would have differed, do you think the one person wouldn't have said they were circumcised?
G4ry
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

But you didn't vote "yes" though.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (155)
24.72%
Better than expected (131)
20.89%
Worse than expected (341)
54.39%

Watched Threads