Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    Won't the girl see he is not wearing one though? If I was a girl I would demand to actually see it .But then I don't know anything about sex being a virgin so its probably easier than done.

I am just a pathetic drunk idealist though.
    Lol nothing wrong with being a drunken idealist!!! No its actually quite common. Its happened to me before - I actually saw the guy put it on and only saw it on the floor after the deed was done. Its very distressing.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I can imagine its quite sick really. I know wearing a condom me be uncomfertable but you can't really on the fact the famale is taking the pill and even if she is it may not work. I think it shoud almost be made law that you should wear a condom unless the female agrees she wants a baby.

Ok Iam really tallkng **** now,.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I can imagine its quite sick really. I know wearing a condom me be uncomfertable but you can't really on the fact the famale is taking the pill and even if she is it may not work. I think it shoud almost be made law that you should wear a condom unless the female agrees she wants a baby.

Ok Iam really tallkng **** now,.
    and you've got to think of the STIs, not just pregnancy.

ReputationRep:
    Yep its all pretty bad. I know when ever I get round to doing it (if I ever do) I will demand the girl is on the pill and will also wear a condom. The last thing I want is a baby to look after.

ReputationRep:
    Yep its all pretty bad. I know when ever I get round to doing it (if I ever do) I will demand the girl is on the pill and will also wear a condom. The last thing I want is a baby to look after.
    You say that now but in reality it doesn't always work like that. I can't go on the pill because when I did I got these pains in my leg and the doctor said I was showing early signs of thrombosis. Had to come off straight away and take loads of nasty things to thin my blood down

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Caddie)
    Well?
    you actually are mental arent you?

ReputationRep:
    you lot are all mental

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by angel D)
    you lot are all mental
    What, me included???? Why am I mental???

ReputationRep:
    Such a shame that this wasn't a public poll....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr White)
    Such a shame that this wasn't a public poll....
    Why's that?

(Original post by hildabeast)
    Yup that's true. Its also quite possible for a guy to tell a girl he's using one when he isn't and then the girl not find out until afterwards if at all, which is clearly wrong.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
    I've heard of this w.r.t a girl saying she was on the pill and wasn't, but girls tend to notice whether a guys got a condom on or not. Its not like he can say 'o yeh i went and put one on earlier...'
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    I've heard of this w.r.t a girl saying she was on the pill and wasn't, but girls tend to notice whether a guys got a condom on or not. Its not like he can say 'o yeh i went and put one on earlier...'
    J
    There's still an element of trust there. You might be able to see him put it on but it would be quite easy in certain circumstances for him to take it off unnoticed. Which has happened to a couple of people I know, including myslef sadly

It shouldn't matter whether a girl is on the pill or not because you should always use a condom anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    Why's that?
    Meh, I'm just a bit nosey.

ReputationRep:
    Meh, I'm just a bit nosey.
    About the circumcision?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G4ry)
    About the circumcision?
    To an extent. I wonder how the voting would have differed if it was a public poll.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment it's 13 no, 1 yes, 1 don't know what the word means. I know cos I voted by accident before realising that it was obviously just intended for the boys. Doh!!!

ReputationRep:
    At the moment it's 13 no, 1 yes, 1 don't know what the word means. I know cos I voted by accident before realising that it was obviously just intended for the boys. Doh!!!

Circumcision = when the end bit of a man's willy is chopped off.

ReputationRep:
    Circumcision = when the end bit of a man's willy is chopped off.
    Lol of course I know that but in certain countries female circumcision is practised. URGH!!!!!!! *shudders*

ReputationRep:
    To an extent. I wonder how the voting would have differed if it was a public poll.
    How do you think it would have differed, do you think the one person wouldn't have said they were circumcised?

ReputationRep:

But you didn't vote "yes" though.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 19, 2003
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.