Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    hi i need help on my business studies cw, its about kenwood electronics, im stuck, anyone know where i can get it from ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morph|ne)
    hi i need help on my business studies cw, its about kenwood electronics, im stuck, anyone know where i can get it from ?
    Get what, your coursework??? All ready-written for you??? I don't think so....if you want info maybe you could write to the company???

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

ReputationRep:
    something like c/w sites were it has it i tried essaybank, im gonna be screwed if i dont give it in, plzzzzzzz need help

ReputationRep:
    something like c/w sites were it has it i tried essaybank, im gonna be screwed if i dont give it in, plzzzzzzz need help
    No-one on this site is going to help you plagiarise your coursework. You could get in very serious trouble anyway if you blatantly copied it from a source on the net. If you really wanted to do it I'm sure you could find something on Google yourself anyway. When does it have to be in??? It sounds to me like you've left it far too late.

ReputationRep:
    no i wont copy all of it, just want to see like the format of it, because im a bit confused

ReputationRep:
    no i wont copy all of it, just want to see like the format of it, because im a bit confused
    Well ask your teacher if you can see some past examples then.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you even bothering sudying at all? If you can't even do some business studies course work I suggest you quite school now and get a job at a factory. I hear Kenwood are looking for workers.

Seriously I have no time for cheats. Its one thing that makes me VERY angry.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.