Turn on thread page Beta

I'm fat and I care! watch

I'm fat

and with threads around about people 'not caring about themselves' I thought I'd make this thread in response.

I'm fat, BUT I care, and from today I'm going to do something about it, instead of sitting here moaning.

I was going to document it, so that fellow fat people (fat, not curvy) could join in and possibly lose their fat too.

I'm going to take my measurements and possibly photos and update this thread weekly, with my progress.

If anybody has any tips I'd be more than greatful, but this thread is mainly just for encouragement of myself and towards others, and for others to pick up tips too.

If anyone fancies doing this with me, feel free
    So fellow fatties - join in and lose weight

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'm on the other hand trying to gain weight. Different people different problems.

(Original post by 2kuayyaz)
    Lol, I'm on the other hand trying to gain weight. Different people different problems.
    Isn't there supplements you can take that help with it? I wouldn't really know as clearly I've never had this problem lol. Good luck with it though

(Original post by danadd9)
    You can start by guiding my sleigh through the snow like a husky.

HYAA! HYAA!
    :whip:

(Best of luck with it btw)
    Wow, what a job :yep:

Thanks a lot! :love:

ReputationRep:
    Join a gym and do the weightlifting. Burns calories off faster than most other stuff.

ReputationRep:
    How fat are you? How fat is fat?

ReputationRep:
    OP, I'll join you in your quest! I need some extra motivation and doing it with someone (albeit online) might just work! if you want to you can PM me!

x

ReputationRep:
    ive gained weight in the holidays last month :p:
    ill join youu :five:

and emma_wemma you too :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    [SIZE="7"]...
    Brill! I really hope all goes well for you and whoever joins in. Well done and good luck (Y) ;]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -XxX-)

Yay :woo:

I've gained weight in the holidays, and wellll before the holidays

Meh, want to get fitter, healthier and more confident really

What's your diet like?
    Mine isn't that bad really, I eat fruit and veg and stuff but am also a chocolate fiend :cool:, and never stick to exercise plans!

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mathew551)
    Brill! I really hope all goes well for you and whoever joins in. Well done and good luck (Y) ;]
    Thanks for the support! Bit more motivating than all the fat=disgusting threads lol

x

(Original post by Ham22)
    i suggest starting by implementing a 4000 calorie a day diet. never fails.
    I think I started this early :pinch:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm fat

and with threads around about people 'not caring about themselves' I thought I'd make this thread in response.

I'm fat, BUT I care, and from today I'm going to do something about it, instead of sitting here moaning.

I was going to document it, so that fellow fat people (fat, not curvy) could join in and possibly lose their fat too.

I'm going to take my measurements and possibly photos and update this thread weekly, with my progress.

If anybody has any tips I'd be more than greatful, but this thread is mainly just for encouragement of myself and towards others, and for others to pick up tips too.

If anyone fancies doing this with me, feel free
    So fellow fatties - join in and lose weight

heyy....pm me...i just tried to pm you but it didnt work...
    i went through that all last year!

xx

ReputationRep:
    Why only fat people? I'm a healthy weight but I'm dieting at the moment to return to my pre-uni weight of 7st 12 (which is still a healthy weight for my height).

(Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    How fat are you? How fat is fat?
    About 11 stone, a size 14. I lost 6 pounds but then christmas came and yeah

(Original post by emma_wemma)
    OP, I'll join you in your quest! I need some extra motivation and doing it with someone (albeit online) might just work! if you want to you can PM me!

x
    Sounds like a plan I'll add you now x

(Original post by -XxX-)

sounds good x

(Original post by mathew551)
    Aww thanks a lot

ReputationRep:
    I'm joining , although I wouldn't call myself fat just not ideal.

(Original post by ArtGoblin)
    Why only fat people? I'm a healthy weight but I'm dieting at the moment to return to my pre-uni weight of 7st 12 (which is still a healthy weight for my height).
    Well your welcome to join in

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 12, 2012
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.