Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skirt)
    anyone got into st patricks? im so excited about it, it looks so pretty
    I am
    Just paid my deposit yesterday, although I'm geeking out about it, cause the status hasn't changed yet :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    I am
    Just paid my deposit yesterday, although I'm geeking out about it, cause the status hasn't changed yet :eek3:
    don't worry it takes a day or two for your status to change

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by clare.is.rice)
    I wouldn't normally be worried its just the fact that everyone else seems to be paying their deposits.
    I'm in Sherfield and haven't been asked to pay a deposit yet, depsite others in the same accommodation having already done so, so you're not the only one!

ReputationRep:
    thank you, I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mm_Minty)
    I am

dont worry about it, i had the same problem, i phoned them up today and they said it hadnt changed the status online but it had been accepted, just give them a ring and theyll probably tell you the same

ReputationRep:
    Anyone with a query about their place at Reading:

Anthony Keeble
    University Admissions Officer
    E: [email protected]
    T: 0118 378 8039

Anyone with a query about their accommodation at Reading:
    Kay Dickinson
    Team Leader, Accommodation & Student Services
    E: [email protected]
    T: 0118 378 8056

ReputationRep:
    My friend and I need someone to take over our rooms at The Sherfield Hall University of Reading.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.