Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How to we log on to the application? Has anyone received their password? Or will that all happen on the 20th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frosty92)
    How to we log on to the application? Has anyone received their password? Or will that all happen on the 20th
    I got an email a couple of days before I could apply (Feb), it went to my junk folder though so make sure you check there. You'd probably be best off emailing the admissions department just in case. I only got my email after I'd emailed them with an accommodation enquiry, but I'm not sure if that was just a coincidence!

ReputationRep:
    Wahey, mine shows hall accepted, didnt get an email to let me know though and its not showing up in the offers tab? Maybe they need to finalise prices in may first? Cant wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nukemben)
    Wahey, mine shows hall accepted, didnt get an email to let me know though and its not showing up in the offers tab? Maybe they need to finalise prices in may first? Cant wait!
    Mine says the same. I think I read somewhere they don't sent offers out until May, and like you said they haven't released final rent prices yet so I guess we have to wait for them to do that. It'll be so good when it's all sorted though. Which hall has accepted you? I'm in Mackinder

ReputationRep:
    just checked, mine says 'Pat Accepted' no email though

ReputationRep:
    Awesome. I've just checked. Mine says Wessex Accepted. Can't wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GapYearGirl)
    Which hall has accepted you? I'm in Mackinder
    Been accepted by Wessex, wahey.

(Original post by travel_allaround)
    Awesome. I've just checked. Mine says Wessex Accepted. Can't wait!)
    Yay! I am not the only one on here going for Wessex then!

ReputationRep:
    I will be up nice an early tomorrow ready to apply for Wessex

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what time you can apply tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by milly135)
    Does anyone know what time you can apply tomorrow?
    10 am I think The day has finally come!

ReputationRep:
    yeah it is 10am, one step closer to University

ReputationRep:
    Applied. Put Dunsden, Wantage and St Patricks - in that order =]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by albion-mad-nick)
    Applied. Put Dunsden, Wantage and St Patricks - in that order =]
    Did they email you? Sounds stupid but I don't know how to apply!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosielouise)
    Did they email you? Sounds stupid but I don't know how to apply!!
    Look at your Uni offer letter. Your student ID will be on there - I think it's 9 numbers. Your password is your date of birth - DD/MM/YYYY.

If you go to the reading applicant portal you can type this in, set up the new password and ta-da!

ReputationRep:
    Firmed my offer 2 days ago.
    Anyone know how quickly the halls usually fill up or how long it takes to get your log in details?
    My first choice will be mackinder but still waiting for my log in details so a bit worried the new block will fill up quickly?:confused:

ReputationRep:
    im wessex accepted too im soo excited!!

ReputationRep:
    Just applied for mackinder, stenton then St georges hope I get stenton or mackinder!

ReputationRep:
    Thnaks!
    Just applied St Pats then Wantage then Wessex

ReputationRep:
    I'm just about to apply for Mackinder with Stenton and Dunsden as other choices. So excited! haha

Ok it now appears that I can't apply for Dunsden COuld it be that they have reached their capacity already??

ReputationRep:
    Just applied to Stenton followed by Mackinder! Aaaah nervous!

Still, exams to panic over once I'm over that one ¬_¬ God sake... first you gotta choose a uni...hope you get an offer.... then I gotta do a scary interview, and before i even get the scary exams I have to hope I even get into accomodation I like. University is bloody nerve wracking!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.