Turn on thread page Beta

So hard to make friends watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    well, basically I transfered into an another school whwn i was in year 8.
    but now, i am in year 11 which means i had stay there for 3 years but honestly, i don't feel i have any friends although there is a group of people i hang around with.

But they are really close to each other except me which makes me feel excluded. And i just keep trying to fit in them. But it doesn't work. when we were eating our lunch togther, everybody is in a conversation and looks so excited apart from me.

this had torture me for 3 years and it seems it's still not gona end. I think my personality just change massively from this. I used to be really bright and was to be the kind of people that birngs happiness to other. But now i feel like i hav depression. and even cut myself like a emo in year 9 which is the toughest time in my whole entire life.

so i am really struggle .

i really need some help ......

thank u!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Get your tits out and yank their giggle chain.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a loner too.

ReputationRep:
    Best advice i can think of is just push through it and go to college next year instead of 6th form.

That way you have a new start the same with everyone else who will be in your classes and you won't always be trying to catch up with friendships that where there before you.

I know that doesn't really help you now but you haven't long left in school

You shouldn't have to try to fit in. Aren't there other people in your classes who share similar interests who you can be yourself with?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.