Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    My support workers are only available 9-5 and I need to tell them I'm thinking about hurting myself. I don't want to tell my parents because we're already had a big row today about how I'm ruining their life with my **** as well as my own etc etc.
    Idk who to turn to or what to do. I've googled for refuges or safe houses in my town but there aren't any because it's only a small town. One option would be to call NHS direct or go to A&E but I'm scared of getting caught by my parents.

    Please help.

    NHS direct is the best bet

    Maybe Samaritans? I think they mainly deal with suicidal people.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.