Turn on thread page Beta

Last week me and my colleagues had had enough of our external client as they were not performing and upsetting our customers which customers were ringing us back abusively and made threats to our safety. My colleague kept moaning and asked me to email our manager as the supervisor was off.

My supervisor came back the next day and looked really annoyed as it came across that the manager gave her a telling off as it looks like she hadn't sorted this out as she knew it was going on. If I had known that she was coming back I would have told her as I thought she was sick. I would not have raised it with the manager if I knew she would take it out on me worse than the others.

I have a 1-1 tomorrow and am worried she might try and pick on me asking why I did it. To be fair we were getting hassle from customers which we didn't deserve which has stopped since I reported it. I feel like saying my colleague had told me to send it, trouble is she is pally with the guy who told me to send it. Should I just say that the customers felt let down by the service? What should I do?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 13, 2010
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.