Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've just been invited to their assessment centre. There is just a brief description on their website and nothing on wikijob at all, so I was wondering if anyone has been to one? What is it like?

Thanks a lot in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Gosha, have you attended the Macfarlanes AC yet? I have one coming up and would be grateful if you could let me know what the day involves. Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gosha)
    Hi, I've just been invited to their assessment centre. There is just a brief description on their website and nothing on wikijob at all, so I was wondering if anyone has been to one? What is it like?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hey Gosha,

I hope the assessment day went well. I have one coming up on wednesday and also can't find anything other than a general description on the day. How was it? Any info or advice would be sooo helpful

Thanks so much in advance!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minnie2)
    Gosha, have you attended the Macfarlanes AC yet? I have one coming up and would be grateful if you could let me know what the day involves. Thanks in advance!

Hey Minnie2,

I have one coming up next week...not really sure what to expect. How did yours go? Well I hope! Any heads up on what to expect would be soo helpful!

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Never mind guys, I have already done it now...went much better than I thought.

Good luck with everything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OscarMT)
    Never mind guys, I have already done it now...went much better than I thought.

Good luck with everything

Hey,

What was the assessment day like, if you don't mind me asking? I have one coming up.

xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, what was the assessment day like? I'm quite curious as to how many "written assessments" there are?

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.