(Original post by Trigger)
    Well well i had no idea, i have a bar through mine. Love it to pieces i do

It is awesome. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    It is awesome. :awesome:
    Horray for us

ReputationRep:
    my mum did my first lobe, and i went to a shop called eternal tatoos to get my second lobe peircing done (but they no longer do peircings, since the person who did them left) i got my nose done in a place called truewill tatoos (and that was fine until i tried to stand up, lol). a friend of mine got her belly done in punktured in brighton (whom are meant to be good). i would just recommend finding a nice clean looking shop where the staff are friendly and ask for ID (most have to but means they have good legal practice), camden is a good place to go, since there are tons of the places there.

ReputationRep:
    I got my ears pierced with a gun at an independent jewellers (not in London)... didn't realise guns were as bad as everyone seems to be saying :s: The lady who pierced mine was clearly experienced and it was a nice place, and I also have both ears intact, so I assume it's not THAT bad!

Oh about the person who mentioned the baby getting her ears pierced... I find that so weird. It's like, it's a baby, why would a baby need earrings?! It's just so tacky and urrgh... babies in hoop earrings are the worst :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I highly recommend Cold Steel in Camden.
    How much was that? I mean for 2 ears

ReputationRep:
    i had mine done at claires and got the worst infection ever. had to let them heal up and wait a few years before repiercing them at a proper jewellers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate_du)
    How much was that? I mean for 2 ears
    I don't know sorry. You could phone them and ask. 0207 267 7970

ReputationRep:
    How about on your ears?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.