(Original post by Trigger)
    Well well i had no idea, i have a bar through mine. Love it to pieces i do

It is awesome. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    It is awesome. :awesome:
    Horray for us

ReputationRep:
    my mum did my first lobe, and i went to a shop called eternal tatoos to get my second lobe peircing done (but they no longer do peircings, since the person who did them left) i got my nose done in a place called truewill tatoos (and that was fine until i tried to stand up, lol). a friend of mine got her belly done in punktured in brighton (whom are meant to be good). i would just recommend finding a nice clean looking shop where the staff are friendly and ask for ID (most have to but means they have good legal practice), camden is a good place to go, since there are tons of the places there.

ReputationRep:
    I got my ears pierced with a gun at an independent jewellers (not in London)... didn't realise guns were as bad as everyone seems to be saying :s: The lady who pierced mine was clearly experienced and it was a nice place, and I also have both ears intact, so I assume it's not THAT bad!

Oh about the person who mentioned the baby getting her ears pierced... I find that so weird. It's like, it's a baby, why would a baby need earrings?! It's just so tacky and urrgh... babies in hoop earrings are the worst :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I highly recommend Cold Steel in Camden.
    How much was that? I mean for 2 ears

ReputationRep:
    i had mine done at claires and got the worst infection ever. had to let them heal up and wait a few years before repiercing them at a proper jewellers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kate_du)
    How much was that? I mean for 2 ears
    I don't know sorry. You could phone them and ask. 0207 267 7970

ReputationRep:
    How about on your ears?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.