Turn on thread page Beta

got a spare tenner on my boots card watch

ReputationRep:
    so i fancy spalshing out and treating myself

so girls what are your must haves from boots?

ReputationRep:
    I'd recommend the Boots Meal Deal.

ReputationRep:
    Can I have it? I need some new mascara.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Buy anything Soap & Glory. It's orgasmic stuff, I promise

ReputationRep:
    Lee Stafford hair products, they smell amazing and work.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostHorizons)
    Buy anything Soap & Glory. It's orgasmic stuff, I promise
    Definitely this. Hand cream is like £5, well expensive (for what it is), but heavenly. :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    The Natural Collection stuff, or L'Occitane, or Sanctuary stuff. Yummy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm usually quite boring and spend my points on everyday stuff i.e. deodorant, shower gel etc.

But I do have my eye on some of the Boots Original skincare range, mainly because of the vintage-style bottles:
    http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Origin...-150ml_857706/
    http://www.boots.com/en/Boots-Origin...m-50ml_857708/

Or I'd buy one of the Lee Stafford intensive conditioners/treatments. All Lee Stafford stuff is amazing.

ReputationRep:
    Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner!! It's the best - definitely the most longwearing eye pencil I've found, and the only one that doesn't smudge on me. I especially love the metallic colours.

ReputationRep:
    I had £9 on my boots card and I spent it on nail varnish! I'd recommend Barry M nail paint...£2.95 a bottle! Or collection 2000 hot looks. It's £1.79. Bargainous!

ReputationRep:
    If you fancy spending just a little bit more - Benetint by Benefit is the only makeup I wear day to day, it's a water-based lip and cheek stain and is brilliant for adding a bit of colour without looking like you're wearing lipstick or lipgloss. I think it was £14 when I bought it.

ReputationRep:
    if it was me id probably get some lipgloss or the loreal renewal serum...really want that lol

ReputationRep:
    Anything from Soap and Glory

ReputationRep:
    I would buy something from Soap and Glory or Urban Decay. James Brown does a brilliant intensive hair mask for about £8 too

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.