Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Lady Gaga A Dude? watch

ReputationRep:
    whats with her dress style/code anyways... sitting with the skeleton at the end of "bad romance", and her/his haha glass/metal outfit on x factor...odd

ReputationRep:
    She has both, but with a micro-penis.

ReputationRep:
    No she ******* well isnt, this is actually so boring now. Im going to run on stage and grab her minge when I see her in feb so I can shut everyone the **** up:top:.

ReputationRep:
    It cracks me up that people genuinely believe this. It's so 2009.

Joking about is fair enough, she does herself, but COME ON!

There are SO many pictures of her growing up as a girl, so the rumours of her being a ******/man/whatever are utter rubbish.

Now, if you choose to believe she's a hermaphrodite answer me this...

1) Do you seriously think she would take on the entertainment (aka the most superficial and vicious) industry with a penis?

2) Do you think she would risk wearing such revealing outfits if there was something to hide...considering it would ruin her image (and therefore career)?

3) As nice as it would be, I doubt her management/label would give her the time of day if she was intersex.

4) You can give the 'maybe she got it removed when she was younger' argument but that totally contradicts the routes of the rumour when people claim to see a penis in a video/photo.

5) She is short, curvy and womanly with no signs of obvious plastic surgery...her nose is large, that's it.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.