Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey, just wanted to know what the actual meaning of being part of the 'university of london' is and does it offer extra benefits etc? thanks!

ReputationRep:
    a few libraries and socities, doesn't mean much anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PearlyWhites)
    There's a gym you can use too.
    How good/cheap is this gym?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grape:))
    How good/cheap is this gym?
    It's ok, it's £120 for 6 months and you get use of the swimming pool with that too. It's better than the individual college gyms, especially LSE's.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PearlyWhites)
    I don't know how much it is I'm afraid, but it looks good. I use my local gym which is easier for me.
    Fair enough, thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TerryTerry)
    It's ok, it's £120 for 6 months and you get use of the swimming pool with that too. It's better than the individual college gyms, especially LSE's.
    Awesome

ReputationRep:
    does anyone know the website for this gym?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.ulu.co.uk/content/?page=9664

ReputationRep:
    And you have the Duck & Dive at ULU. You can use the UoL crest and intercollegiate halls. In my opinion Intercollegiate halls are the best advantage, they are richer (in terms of actual money) and just better places to live.

You can also hitch a ride on the Oxbridge feeling. Granted Oxbridge colleges are slightly different to ones UoL has, but the principle is the same. Technically, you'll be going to the "University of London" and one of its constituent colleges and it makes you feel all snobby.

You can also use any other unis libraries (I think ... )

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.