Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should I report this incident?? watch

ReputationRep:
    Today I was in Birmingham, as I am a student there obviously lol, and I was walking from the train station on New Street back to my room, I was glad I was finally here because the trains have been so messed up because of the snow and all. So I came out of the Palisades where I saw a man following an old asian woman and her little Asian grand daughter I think it was. He followed them for a quite a way before making his move, I only saw all of this because they were all in front of me walking from New Street station onto Corporation Street then off down Dale End at the time I was walking down the same route to get back. Anyways, the man kept getting closer and closer to them until finally he hit the woman with a crowbar and grabbed the girl. I immediately ran up to him as fast as I could to at least try to do something but a white van pulled up, he hopped in and off it went before I had chance to get the registration of it, so I instantly whistled for a taxi and when it came near I happened to instinctively glance glanced at the number plate which read 'fresh' and notice the taxi had dice in the mirror, which was very unusual. If anything I can say that this cab was rare, but I thought "nah, forget it, yo holmes to Bel-Air!"
    I pulled up to the house around 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie "yo holmes, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to settle my throne as the prince of Bel-Air.

ReputationRep:
    China just called, they want their wall back.

ReputationRep:
    Not as successful as I hoped.

I am a nice troll making a change to the usual dregs this forum attracts.

I guess I will now have to agree to those negotiations and give back China's wall :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    I am a nice troll
    Oxymoron.

making a change to the usual dregs this forum attracts.
    By using boring petrol that's already been used a million times before to put out a fire.

Begone.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.