Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do if one day you woke up and there was no... watch

ReputationRep:
    i'd want to study anthropology anyway, but i'd take loads of photos in public of people looting and of things you can't usually photograph for silly controlling reasons. I'd go and then proceed to steal myself some chanel clothing, 1920s vintage clothing, raw food from fresh and wild, lots of good quality chocolate from wholefoods market, pastries and coffee from Cafe Valerie and Laduree, sneak into the cinema and watch loads of movies for free.

Go into loads of places with the words to the effect of 'no entry', 'private', 'no public access'
    Set free laboratory animals, allow refugees through the border.

ReputationRep:
    I would get as many weapons as I could.

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of the film The Book of Eli coming out soon.

And what I'd do? Get a group of survivors and try to rebuild.
    Or alternatively I could go out, kick ass and chew bubblegum....

ReputationRep:
    i would sleep like forever :d

ReputationRep:
    I would take a plane and go to antarctica

ReputationRep:
    Lol I'd probably just carry on as normal :p:

ReputationRep:
    once iv'e overcome that i can't be controled i'd get a plan ont job. Probs get weapons first and peeps first food and water few cars. kill people who try it on. thennnnnn yeh get a fancy house, might try to restore some power if i canba.

ReputationRep:
    I'd still be doing what I do everyday.

ReputationRep:
    I'd take advantage of there being no border controll and explore the world :P

ReputationRep:
    I would try and get over the channel to France to seek safety. From what I'm guessing it'll be a VERY dangerous place. I don't want a part of that. I'll flee and return when a government has been established (unless it's some sort of depotist disctatorship and if that happened I'd seek refuge in another European country)

ReputationRep:
    I'd go on a killing spree, anyone i see would be getting a pick axe to their neck!

ReputationRep:
    Lol at everyone who says they would steal things.
    Like everyone else hasnt tought of that and will no dought assult/kill you to get it themselves...

As for me - Few freinds + family - go somewhere rural where we can live away from the terror

ReputationRep:
    I'd go get some food and hang out with my family.

ReputationRep:
    would there still be tv? if so i would lie back on the sofa!

ReputationRep:
    I would try to take control make my own government, then soon things like money and economy will follow. Eventually I will take over an charge taxes for everything from using the footpath to breathing

ReputationRep:
    Who says you can't have ANARCHY and HARMONY? someone hasn't studied enough of the philosophy behind it.
    Anarchy is portrayed as chaotic or evil, this is not the case all the time and all totally dependent on the individuals of society.

ReputationRep:
    Start hoarding drink

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElizabethBM)
    I'd be terrified the world would end up like it is in "The Road". *shudder* Regardless, it'd be chaos.
    Great book :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'd hide in my house until it was normal again. **** going out with people being able to do whatever they like, it'd be so chaotic.

ReputationRep:
    I'd run into the woods and live out my life among the wolves.
    Any questions?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.