Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What would you do if one day you woke up and there was no... watch

ReputationRep:
    I would just think "cool!" and go back to sleep for a bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by umbrellahead)
    I would say I'd hide but then again there'd be no laws so someone could just break into my house and kill me.. hmmm. I'd get a plane ticket and leave asap.
    no money means no one working and no one to fly the plane or even sell you the ticket in the first place.

ReputationRep:
    Lol to the people thinking they'd be able to get on a plane and fly away. No one's going to do their job if they a) aren't getting paid for it and b) don't have to do it.
    I'd hot foot it down to Tesco with a knife, grab lots of tinned items and chocolate plus books and dvds, water, batteries and probably find me some kind of battery generator thingy and lots of important looking wires. Then i'd barricade me and my gf in my room and pretty much live as normal.

ReputationRep:
    i would steal food and water and find as much money as i could. then hole up untill some kind of order had returned.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jim-ie)
    no money means no one working and no one to fly the plane or even sell you the ticket in the first place.
    I didn't even think of that.

Alright, I'll probably end up dead within a week, knowing me. I'm not sure what I'd do! Wouldn't someone want to fly people away for free so they can escape too? Or is that just wishful thinking?

ReputationRep:
    I would stay in bed, hide under the duvet and listen to my iPod until the battery went flat.:pain:

ReputationRep:
    I'd form a drugged up commune. Vegans, anarchists, environmentalists and degenerates will be shot on sight though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elsa_89)
    Raping spree. Obviously.
    Rape me, my friend.

ReputationRep:
    Go banger racing, with double decker buses!

ReputationRep:
    I'd rob a cake shop.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'd go straight to the country. Wouldn't want to be in London when **** hits the fan.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missbrowneyes)
    id hide. from all the posters above
    :yes: me too. Chaos!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emerset)
    How would you protect yourself from their sharp teeth
    I would most probably first become allies with the wolves, so that they would not turn against me, but I would also school myself in the art of the dagger just in case.

ReputationRep:
    I would reveal certain parts of my body in the street.

:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure new forms of government would arise, but in the meantime i'd carry on as normal, apart from taking part in the former, maybe joining a syndicalist group. I don't know why people are saying they'd do such strange acts, it's not as if the government holds our hand to work.

ReputationRep:
    I'd grand theft auto a bugatti veyron and whore myself out on the streets of london

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    I'd be killed within two hours.
    Do you really think the only thing stopping crime is abstract laws? Do you think your dad would kill you as soon as laws became null, just because he 'could'? There were no laws before 1600, and there was society before such.

ReputationRep:
    I would track down every TSR member I dislike and kill them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unidentified_object)
    no government, no abligations to follow, no money circulating in the economy. Would it be anarchy or harmony?Would you still carry out your duty at work,study,etc. Basically what would you do in this situation?
    It would be total anarchy, no doubt about it.
    I would do nothing. No actually, I would do everything. Would be fun for about, a day, then it would just be riots everywhere. No thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meagz)
    I would track down every TSR member I dislike and kill them.
    Not if I kill you first....

:ninja:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.