Turn on thread page Beta

What would you do if one day you woke up and there was no... watch

ReputationRep:
    I would jump on a train and go see people I can't afford to otherwise

ReputationRep:
    Find a colony of people living off the land and join them.

ReputationRep:
    Probably just walk into town centre and see what's cracking off, if everyone's killing each other and stealing things i'd join in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dan1992)
    i would establish a glorious cult/dictatorship that revolved around worshipping and actively seeking out llamas
    sounds like my kind of system

State of Nature.

I'd take control of TSR, make myself the supreme moderator and unleash terror on all members by taking away green gems and handing out temp bans to opponents of my regime. I'd set up a new team of moderators who are loyal to me and will monitor all members actions.

ReputationRep:
    ...buy a DB9.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilson_smith)
    Do you really think the only thing stopping crime is abstract laws? Do you think your dad would kill you as soon as laws became null, just because he 'could'? There were no laws before 1600, and there was society before such.
    There were never 'no laws', there were always rules governing behaviour which it was unacceptable to break, even if they were religious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Low Profile)
    Who says you can't have ANARCHY and HARMONY? someone hasn't studied enough of the philosophy behind it.
    Anarchy is portrayed as chaotic or evil, this is not the case all the time and all totally dependent on the individuals of society.
    I don't study philosophy, just an idea to see what the state of mind "individuals" have and see to what stage have we developed if an even such as this would occur.

ReputationRep:
    I'd ask H&R what to do.

ReputationRep:
    Seize control of TSR in a unnecessarily violent coup.

ReputationRep:
    I would continue life as I needed too.... and I would hope EVERYONE else would! I would take what i needed and for as long as i needed! and I would produce what my skills have to offer! Of course this wouldn't happen because as soon as people realise their life long savings don't exist, and they have as much power as their neighbours they would go ape! Could imagine it working for some people in some parts of the world however!

ReputationRep:
    I'd party!!!

Or

Bring GTA to reality LOL..though I wouldn't kill

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.