Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've kind of got a couple of questions, and things I'm not sure about.

This year, I applied to ECA, GSA and Dundee.
    I know that ECA have changed their deadline to next week, which is excellent. But have GSA done the same? Their website isn't working on my computer at the moment, and I haven't received any emails, so I can't check.

Also, if anyone could tell me when the revised date is for letting applicants know whether or not they have an interview, that'd be awesome.

ReputationRep:
    I went onto the glasgow website and they haven't put anything up about it. I am going to assume that they haven't changed there deadline. Better safe than sorry!
    Sorry I can't be more help

ReputationRep:
    I thought that the GSA date was always 22nd.. perhaps i'm mistaken

ReputationRep:
    ++ UCAS HAVE ANNOUNCED THAT THEY HAVE EXTENDED THEIR OFFICIAL DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS TO 22 JANUARY 2010 DUE TO ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS. THIS MEANS THE DATE FOR SUBMITTING SUPPORTING VISUALS TO THE GSA HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 29 JANUARY 2010 ++

from their website (:
    what are you applying to? I've applied to Vis Com...

ReputationRep:
    Oh, awesome! I'm very happy to have more time; I kind of needed it if I'm being horribly honest!
    And I applied for Fine Art, and the foundation courses at Dundee and Glasgow.
    Horrrribly scared of the competition mind, so I need all the luck and extensions I can get...

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.