Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why is being selective a bad thing? watch

Announcements

(Original post by Adonis)
    Seriously, I don't know why everyone gets pissy everytime I say I refuse to date someone who isn't physique perfection or non-desi/arab

Would you expect someone who has a great passion for English Language [say Profesh ] to get with someone who couldn't spell/use grammar for ****?

Can you imagine the conversations, "It's you're, not your - apostrophise" ye .. well your a **** !!

I know, in advance I won't get along with whites [to the same degree], because I'm not white-washed enough, so why even bother?

"Love" isn't this amazing thing that can just overlook the annoyingness/dumbness of someone, you have to get along with them.
    No-one cares. You're not even attractive, so good luck finding 'perfection' that appreciates the imperfect packaging himself as the perfect.

ReputationRep:
    that and

* reclusiveness
    * my 'quirks'
    * a lot of muslim girls don't even bother dating
    etc...

but I'm cool with it.
    If you were cool with it, you wouldn't need to feel validated by making a thread about it

ReputationRep:
    a yoghurt racist

ah i love it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by this-is-sparta)
    Yet you didn't talk to them?

So would you date someone who was 90% perfect? 80% perfect? Where do you draw the line?
    can you really have degrees of perfect? seeing as perfectionr is the peak there is nothing better and anything less isn't perfect.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously, I don't know why everyone gets pissy everytime I say I refuse to date someone who isn't physique perfection or non-desi/arab

Would you expect someone who has a great passion for English Language [say Profesh ] to get with someone who couldn't spell/use grammar for ****?

Can you imagine the conversations, "It's you're, not your - apostrophise" ye .. well your a **** !!

I know, in advance I won't get along with whites [to the same degree], because I'm not white-washed enough, so why even bother?

"Love" isn't this amazing thing that can just overlook the annoyingness/dumbness of someone, you have to get along with them.
    you look like a scruffy bum.. good luck finding the purrrrfect girl

LOOL typical desi, going for arab girls.

http://www.taleb.co.uk/moi.jpg

ur lips are propa nigerian... now i know it's tru.

Wagwan>?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's more how you go about it rather than being selective itself.

ReputationRep:

errrr, it kind of is, lol.

ReputationRep:
    White-washed? Pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Adonis....you're waaayyy too shallow! I've seen what you look like in other threads and you're not actually perfect and not the kind of guy I'd pay attention to...It's fine to have standards but yours are just too high..at this rate, you'll never meet the perfect girl!!!

ReputationRep:
    Tbh mate, if you were Rob Patterson look alike then fair enough, but lets face it, you aint. And striving for perfection aint getting you much sex really is it? Just relax your standards, get to know people as people rather than something to be slept with or not slept with, and then you might not die single.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *GoLdSeQuIn*)
    Adonis....you're waaayyy too shallow! I've seen what you look like in other threads and you're not actually perfect and not the kind of guy I'd pay attention to...It's fine to have standards but yours are just too high..at this rate, you'll never meet the perfect girl!!!
    so let's get this straight;

asian/arab
    non-fat

is now "too much to ask?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Good Apollo)
    White-washed? Pathetic.
    agreed....

ReputationRep:
    so let's get this straight;

asian/arab
    non-fat

is now "too much to ask?"
    You're obsessed with body image!! Just get over yourself...you aint all that!!

ReputationRep:
    d'uh
    But not perfect enough to realise "duh" does not require an apostrophe :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amyshamblesxx)
    But not perfect enough to realise "duh" does not require an apostrophe http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/i...s/rolleyes.gif
    sarcasm just flew right by you then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    http://www.taleb.co.uk/moi.jpg

ur lips are propa nigerian... now i know it's tru.

Wagwan>?
    I have to say, if this is you in the picture Adonis, then it's ironic that you're so picky when most girls wouldn't look twice at you.

ReputationRep:

I'm guessing this is because of what I said about you in the thread I made earlier... it's just because size 10 and size 12 are hardly that different from each other, and your crazy ideas about physique get in the way of a girl you seem to like which is really pathetic. And what's even more pathetic is the way you can't see it but heyho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nellydee)
    I'm guessing this is because of what I said about you in the thread I made earlier... it's just because size 10 and size 12 are hardly that different from each other, and your crazy ideas about physique get in the way of a girl you seem to like which is really pathetic. And what's even more pathetic is the way you can't see it but heyho
    the size 12 girl doesnt exist x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.