Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by whybird18)
    haha, my thoughts exactly, i'm now holding a mug and trying to make it look camp, everytime i let my wrist go camp i spill tea!
    Bend your left arm and then tilt it towards the left so your wrist is exposed .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    haha, excellent!!! i can now drink tea like a gay man!! in regards to your post though, you have to ask yourself, why would he be going out with you if he was gay, some guys are naturally camp. Would his friends/family support him if he was gay, if that's a yes then he's probably straight or he would have come out, if it's no then you just have to make that judgement for yourself, if you're doubting it that much then you're probably not right for each other
    All the best of luck OP
    x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whybird18)
    haha, my thoughts exactly, i'm now holding a mug and trying to make it look camp, everytime i let my wrist go camp i spill tea!
    i'm actually going to try this when i make a tea in a minute :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm just wondering if he is exactly like what you describe here, why did you accept to go out with him 5 weeks ago?

Maybe he bi have you ever throught of that?

Has he had a g/f before?

ReputationRep:
    If you're a man, then yes he's gay.. Otherwise, no.

Has he had a g/f before?

Has he had a g/f before?

Maybe he is bi have you ever throught of that?

Has he had a g/f before?

Has he had a g/f before?
    He's had one gf before... he's 22

He could be bi then

But I am pretty sure its not a question you could ask him though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MSB)
    Are you male?
    You stole my gag.

ReputationRep:
    He likes anal sex, therefore he's gay ... ok then. :eyeball:
    In addition he has a bit of a bromance going on. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Show him this thread. That way it won't matter any more whether he's gay or not.

He could be bi then

But I am pretty sure its not a question you could ask him though
    He gets really upset easily.. I'd hate him to cry.. urrgh.. he's too sensitive!

ReputationRep:
    Also, I speak for ages with my guy friend on the phone sometimes. :emo: Does this make me a bender?

ReputationRep:
    Ask him? How can a bunch of strangers on the Internet possibly know if your boyfriend is gay or not?

(Original post by maxfire)
    Also, I speak for ages with my guy friend on the phone sometimes. :emo: Does this make me a bender?
    I don't know, are you? My boyfriend has told me that his friend who is on a work placement in another City, visits home every weekend to see him. Do you do that too?

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he is gay then!

Is he in denial cause he is really religious etc and his parents would disown him ?

did you say you were going our for 5 weeks ?
    Cause if your having to question him this early on maybe you should end sooner rather than later

ReputationRep:
    oh ****! i thought u meant bent the arm holding the tea. but i held it with my right, and did that with my left, and i instantly felt 100% bent

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.